PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Don't worry we aren't having in mind NTR content to add in the game. When we said orgy we meant more than 3 girls (That would be a foursome with the MC).
You put DC to shame dude.
Awesome update!
When will be the next update & in general do you plan to release monthly updates like in the beginning or do you gonna continue with 2 month releases ?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Awesome update!
When will be the next update & in general do you plan to release monthly updates like in the beginning or do you gonna continue with 2 month releases ?
Trying to be fair here. DC's game has some extra stuff that this game doesn't have like the pregnancy system and the minigames. But in terms of number sex scenes per update, which if we're being honest is what most people are here for, STS doesn't even come close to this game.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Trying to be fair here. DC's game has some extra stuff that this game doesn't have like the pregnancy system and the minigames. But in terms of number sex scenes per update, which if we're being honest is what most people are here for, STS doesn't even come close to this game.
DC have a whole team behind his back.
He gets 66k $ monthly, we all know if DC wouldn't be this greedy SS would be finished by now.
The pregnancy system was implemented after nearly 3 years of development.
This game is not even a year old SS is 4 years in the making.

Agreed Summertime Saga is better than this game right now but keep in mind how much time left since SS started.
I see huge potential in sexnote, if jamliz will continue this way this game will have next year more h scenes than SS in the current state.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
DC have a whole team behind his back.
He gets 66k $ monthly, we all know if DC wouldn't be this greedy SS would be finished by now.
The pregnancy system was implemented after nearly 3 years of development.
This game is not even a year old SS is 4 years in the making.

Agreed Summertime Saga is better than this game right now but keep in mind how much time left since SS started.
I see huge potential in sexnote, if jamliz will continue this way this game will have next year more h scenes than SS.
Oh yeah the difference in resources between the 2 devs is huge, I was just pointing out that Jamliz seems to focus a lot on the sex scenes each update, and DC tries to add a lot of extra stuff to the updates. I've said it before in this thread, this game as the potential to be as big or bigger than STS.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Aug 17, 2018
Oh yeah the difference in resources between the 2 devs is huge, I was just pointing out that Jamliz seems to focus a lot on the sex scenes each update, and DC tries to add a lot of extra stuff to the updates. I've said it before in this thread, this game as the potential to be as big or bigger than STS.
And he seems to consistently update every two months which is incredible. I wish Jamliz all the best. I would support him if I could but I do not have the means RN.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Awesome update!
Well, we don't have a specific time for each release, we just try to do it as quickly as possible, right now we are working full time (As you know, we are only 2 guys) but we hope we can add more people to the team and improve the animations further, make more mini-games and extra content.

It would be great for us to do monthly updates (And trust me, we have tried) but is pretty hard with the detailed art style, all the animations, game design, writing and code.

Thanks for your support guys, we really appreciate it.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Well, we don't have a specific time for each release, we just try to do it as quickly as possible, right now we are working full time (As you know, we are only 2 guys) but we hope we can add more people to the team and improve the animations further, make more mini-games and extra content.

It would be great for us to do monthly updates (And trust me, we have tried) but is pretty hard with the detailed art style, all the animations, game design, writing and code.

Hey, the updates we get are awesome, both in time-between and content given. ^-^ We <3 you for your work!

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

Which people will you add to your team artists or coders ? or both ?

JH83

Jan 11, 2018
what does the cheat code do? and were do i enter it the galery one i get but were do you enter the cheat code

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes