thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
how do you get to akita's office?, in the building left to the hospital only thing I can do is go to therapist's office

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
how do you get to akita's office?, in the building left to the hospital only thing I can do is go to therapist's office
If you go to elevator in back you should have a choice between JamLiz corp and Therapist

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I only have the therapist, and when I try to talk to jane it tells be I should bring the documents to akita first, guess it's a bug
Yeah I guess - if you've gotten the documents from Jane and talked w/ the secretary in front of the elevator and the only choice is the therapist when you try the elevator - you've found a bug.
Maybe you soft locked it somewhere and you have to do things in an order. Can you back up a save or two? Talk with s'chool friends' Mom about therapist, go talk w/ the secretary, then the therapist (to be told to schedule appt(, then get documents from Jane?
or its just bugged.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
where do i put the cheat code it as i couldn't find the unlock gallary on the pc?
Gallery cheat code is done from main menu- click gallery, click a spot and it will prompt 'unlock all'. Game cheat is in the SexNote diary/book.

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Doesn't work for me either. Clean install, tried every upper-/lowercase combination of

Cheat Code: I2sb8
Gallery Code: hd1w5l (lowercase of L)

...to no avail. Neither the chead code in the book, nor the gallery code.
Are you using version 0.10.3 or 0.10.5? The passwords were different for 0.10.3 haven't personally tried cheats for v0.10.5.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes