Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Are you using version 0.10.3 or 0.10.5? The passwords were different for 0.10.3 haven't personally tried cheats for v0.10.5.
Good question, will look into this tomorrow. I don't even need cheats, the game is simple enough to follow. :FacePalm:

D

Deleted member 1760953

can you guys use the garage in version 10.5? i can't...

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Damn, I really dig this artstyle. And I really love the female characters "huge features".... lol
The game has a lot more content than I expected.
Looking foward to the next updates!

(I'm missing the first Anastasia scene in the Gallery, is it not in this update yet or I forgot to do something?)
It's in the sister arc, so if you did her then you should have it. I had thought doing Yoga required doing the sister first though because of that scene, so it probably broke somewhere.

May 19, 2019
Discord won't take my phone number so I'm asking here... How do I get the therapy stuff going?? Idk where to find the girl for that or anything..

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Discord won't take my phone number so I'm asking here... How do I get the therapy stuff going?? Idk where to find the girl for that or anything..
One of the houses on the map has it. Should be the farthest to the left one, the one with a green roof. Just talk to the girl and follow the books directions.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Here are the results of our most voted characters... Jane, Mia and Mrs. White!!!
In the first place, our big winner of this month is Jane with 328 votes!!! Because a lot of you asked for... The next update 0.13 will focus on her, and her relationship with MC!
In the second place, with 304 votes, Mia! And in the third place, with 301 votes Mrs. White! they unfortunately failed to stay in the next update, However, next month they will continue participating in the next poll to be chosen for the 0.14 update! in which they will undoubtedly be on the favorites!
Thank you all for your participation in the voting and for making SexNote more democratic! (If you have ideas for scenes or events with any of the characters, Send us a private message!)

0.13 will focus on Jane.
Reminder 0.11 will be Dr Johnson
and 0.12 is Mrs Jones.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Wait there something wrong... agamoto eye is useless because the camera view zoom way too close?... so we cant see shit... The view should be the normal 2d view of the models in the room just stripping the clothes. not zooming like crazy!

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "pj13, postagem: 4035538, membro: 569696"]

Aqui estão os resultados dos nossos personagens mais votados ... Jane, Mia e Mrs. White !!!
Em primeiro lugar, a nossa grande vencedora deste mês é Jane com 328 votos !!! Porque muitos de vocês pediram ... A próxima atualização 0.13 focará nela e em seu relacionamento com MC!
Em segundo lugar, com 304 votos, Mia! E em terceiro lugar, com 301 votos Sra. White! eles infelizmente não conseguiram ficar na próxima atualização, porém, no próximo mês eles continuarão participando da próxima enquete a ser escolhida para a atualização 0,14! em que estarão, sem dúvida, entre os favoritos!
Obrigado a todos por sua participação na votação e por tornar o SexNote mais democrático! (Se você tiver ideias para cenas ou eventos com qualquer um dos personagens, envie-nos uma mensagem privada!)

0.13 incidirá sobre Jane.
O lembrete 0.11 será o Dr. Johnson
e 0,12 é a Sra. Jones.
[/CITAR/] Thank you very much for that warning man.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just "finished" playing v0.10.5, and so far, I'm very impressed.
While I do understand that it's a "Work In Progress", there are a couple of things that, in my opinion, need some work:
1) The English is a bit lacking. In some scenes it makes it difficult to follow/enjoy the game.
2) The Photoshoot Mini-game. Maybe it's just my computer, but I had quite a bit of difficulty clicking at the right spot for a clear pic.

All of this being said, I also have a question for anyone who can answer it. As I said I've "finished" the game, but I'm still missing one of Anastasia's Gallery images.

Missing Anastasia.jpg

What have I missed?

KlausLewis

Retired Asset Smuggler
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I have yet to play it but it reminds me of Summertime Saga, anything new in this game or at least worth the time? The tags looks sweet

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes