Krishna143

May 21, 2019
my saves from 0.9.5 are opening in new version but showing new content in book "That's all for this version" from previous version message. It doesn't seem to work correctly. Can someone help... or can you please give the save files of newer version of the game

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I just "finished" playing v0.10.5, and so far, I'm very impressed.
While I do understand that it's a "Work In Progress", there are a couple of things that, in my opinion, need some work:
1) The English is a bit lacking. In some scenes it makes it difficult to follow/enjoy the game.
2) The Photoshoot Mini-game. Maybe it's just my computer, but I had quite a bit of difficulty clicking at the right spot for a clear pic.

All of this being said, I also have a question for anyone who can answer it. As I said I've "finished" the game, but I'm still missing one of Anastasia's Gallery images.

View attachment 782940

What have I missed?
The scene from when the sister has you visit Anastasia to deliver an outfit. Considering I've seen this a couple of times, I'm guessing somethings bugged.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
The scene from when the sister has you visit Anastasia to deliver an outfit. Considering I've seen this a couple of times, I'm guessing somethings bugged.
Thank you. I did make a couple of deliveries, and that seems to be what's missing.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
It's in the "SexNote Book". If you turn the page, it lets you know what's next for each character, or if they're done for now.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

As you know, this new update will focus on Dr. Johnson! And with her, the therapeutic sessions will continue! This time our MC will be in charge of helping other patients thanks to her natural talents... Angelina will be the lucky one to be the first of these unorthodox treatments.
However, it will be necessary for Dr. Johnson to give us special lessons to learn how to perform these treatments successfully! What do you think we will learn in those lessons? Psychoanalysis? Behaviorism?
-----

Jamliz also posted 5 pics from those scene but they're only for patreons. Anyone willing to share ? :)

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
1598590104825.png

As you know, this new update will focus on Dr. Johnson! And with her, the therapeutic sessions will continue! This time our MC will be in charge of helping other patients thanks to her natural talents... Angelina will be the lucky one to be the first of these unorthodox treatments.
However, it will be necessary for Dr. Johnson to give us special lessons to learn how to perform these treatments successfully! What do you think we will learn in those lessons? Psychoanalysis? Behaviorism?

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
View attachment 790578

God I hope we get to titfuck Dr.Johnson!

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Love the game chief cheers and more powers to ya. i got some inquiry with regards to stepmom how can i sneak to her again when she is not home anymore? coz this hint show up after mc and mom have sex on the living room then after that the next morning those two argued then boom stepmom is nowhere to be found.
Screenshot (58).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Karbon
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes