Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
I just "finished" playing v0.10.5, and so far, I'm very impressed.
While I do understand that it's a "Work In Progress", there are a couple of things that, in my opinion, need some work:
1) The English is a bit lacking. In some scenes it makes it difficult to follow/enjoy the game.
2) The Photoshoot Mini-game. Maybe it's just my computer, but I had quite a bit of difficulty clicking at the right spot for a clear pic.

All of this being said, I also have a question for anyone who can answer it. As I said I've "finished" the game, but I'm still missing one of Anastasia's Gallery images.

View attachment 782940

What have I missed?

For the photoshoot mini-games what I did was just spam the take picture button and I never had a problem, hope that might help!

Also really impressed with this game overall, hope to see more soon.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
For the photoshoot mini-games what I did was just spam the take picture button and I never had a problem, hope that might help!

Also really impressed with this game overall, hope to see more soon.
I'm not sure what you mean by "spam the...button". But, now that I'm through with that part, hopefully it won't be an issue again. ;)

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
The doc redesign highlights an issue I have. Ever since the redraw, it looks to me like the far breast of each large breasted woman is larger than their near breast.

Apr 15, 2020
for the life of me i cant figure out how to advance Sue's storyline. i did the pool scene all the way to the ass job but it just keeps saying to "keep progress with her". i had the handjob during the movie night but cant get any further

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
What's the first scene with Anastasia? I just completed the current version of the game and i've done everything but somehow i got every scene except Anastasias first scene, i'm not even sure how that's possible. : /

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
What's the first scene with Anastasia? I just completed the current version of the game and i've done everything but somehow i got every scene except Anastasias first scene, i'm not even sure how that's possible. : /
handjob in sister's content. It just seems to not unlock for people in this version.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes