Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
You dont need a incest patch, if the dev rule that you can pick the landlady,roomate, or mom or sis, that would take care of the incest patch!!

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
this game needs three things right now.
a save and load feature
less grinding or new grinding method cuz oh my God D:
and a Incest patch

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
this game needs three things right now.
a save and load feature
less grinding or new grinding method cuz oh my God D:
and a Incest patch
At this moment we improved and fixed some issues, about the things you asked there are all the information about:

Please read the Developer Notes, There is all the information you will need about the update and next content, Again Thanks a lot for all the support!

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
How in the name of Hell are you supposed to save the game?
At this version isn't available, of course, is really important that is the reason we are moving to Ren'py all information about the next fixing update is here:

Please read the Developer Notes, There is all the information you will need about the update and next content, Again Thanks a lot for all the support!

Developer Notes:

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I appreciate the work that went into making this game, but the poorly written English is ruining my immersion.
We are really sorry about that, Spanish is our first language, so we are trying our best to give you a complete natural experience, that's why we have already a proofreader to improve it and make it great! Please check this and more information about the next fixing update here:

Developer Notes:

Reactions: macadat20

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
The MC has 2 mothers, how people think an incest patch should work?

I like the premise of the game and the goofy style of art, since the dev looks like he is improving the gameplay issues its all i have to say. :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The MC has 2 mothers, how people think an incest patch should work?

I like the premise of the game and the goofy style of art, since the dev looks like he is improving the gameplay issues its all i have to say. :)
ok, sjw trashy game here)
One is the mother, one is the sister, and the third one is the mother's sister. Check the first post, its talking off "aunt".

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Mega and Mediafire are dead links
GDrive has a message that too many users downloaded the file recently and is blocked

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
The game crashes everytime 3rd version of Agamottos eye is cast on blonde mother on my version 0.21

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
One is the mother, one is the sister, and the third one is the mother's sister. Check the first post, its talking off "aunt".
One of them is grabbing the other butt in the promotional image, i assume the aunt is another character not shown yet and they are a couple of lesbian who adopted the MC and the other girl.

Reactions: hahacool

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
One of them is grabbing the other butt in the promotional image, i assume the aunt is another character not shown yet and they are a couple of lesbian who adopted the MC and the other girl.
You are totally right, MC and Stepsister, were adopted by a lesbian couple, that means 2 mothers, and more than one aunt (in fact we are planning one of the mothers will have a twin sister)... Of course, we need to make an incest patch to avoid the Patreon ban... :confused:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Rick and Morty garage asset just ripped from an artist named . Thought I'd point that out. Engrish isn't so bad, but still needs work. I'd offer my service if I was still in the business of doing that sorta thing for free or at all, really. Anyway, best of luck on this, not my cup of tea for it's lack of real "Hook" outside the art. Seems a bit on the nose "Seen this already".

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes