Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Mega and Mediafire are dead links
GDrive has a message that too many users downloaded the file recently and is blocked
Actually we were updating the version to 0.22 fixing some bugs, the links are already working with tha actual version

Thom999

May 5, 2018
The MC has 2 mothers, how people think an incest patch should work?

I like the premise of the game and the goofy style of art, since the dev looks like he is improving the gameplay issues its all i have to say. :)
concerning incest patch with two mothers here are a couple of ways
1) in vitro fertilization with both moms as parents
2) mom 1 or 2 natural mother other adopts
3) both moms adopt

concerning sister
same as moms but 3rd option moms adopt siblings or non-siblings

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You are totally right, MC and Stepsister, were adopted by a lesbian couple, that means 2 mothers, and more than one aunt (in fact we are planning one of the mothers will have a twin sister)... Of course, we need to make an incest patch to avoid the Patreon ban... :confused:
maybe a coworker of the blondie mom or a best friend too? :unsure:
hope we can spy his moms in a private moment;)

Devka

May 8, 2017
I guess I'll give it a try when the ren'py version has been released provided the save system works.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Quite buggy; the game crashed when I tried to use Agamoto's(?) eye on the purple haired girl. It's also quite bothersome that I can't read back what was said. Unity can be a fine game engine but so far it seems Ren'Py would serve the game's style better. At least the step sister looks kinda good. Also I was/am hoping that we can actually learn latin. Hmm but yeah... clunky and buggy but I really like magic books (reminds me of the series of books about Lilli the Witch which I used to read as a kid) so I'd give this game 2 stars. But I'll wait until later releases to leave a review.

Reactions: Morah SDG

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok, is it possible to get rid of that "adoptive" shit? Just like, mother\sister and bisexual friend of mother?

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
So 0.22 is only seeing trough clothes for now right? if it is then i will wait for a month or two,game looks promising

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
I have tried the links and they have not worked so they are dead for I can download them but I load them up it gets to unity I crashed every time I am using a android on a mason fire so yeah can you fix it pls

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
The MC has 2 mothers, how people think an incest patch should work?

I like the premise of the game and the goofy style of art, since the dev looks like he is improving the gameplay issues its all i have to say. :)
Sperm donation is a thing you know? In any case it's odd for someone who was adopted to refer to their parents as "step-mother".

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
Sperm donation is a thing you know? In any case it's odd for someone who was adopted to refer to their parents as "step-mother".
And a homo couple that decides to adopt childs is another thing, which it's a much simple explanation due to the context of the game.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes