Skillmaniack

May 12, 2018
What is this game made by a sadist then if you can't save?! lol
There is nothing much, to begin with, just repeating the same day like 4-5 times until you get the first chance of seeing any hint of the naked body(except for Gomory of course) and then doing it again few more times to see them fully naked.
There is not much to save.

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
The soundtrack reminds me a bit of Pro Cycling Manager soundtrack for some reason.
For the DEV - have some one grammar check the dialogue - it's a pain in trying to figure out what is written.

D

Deleted member 1420981

Can't Run, says "app can't run on my PC." What to do?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You know, all your women look really great, but theres just something with you and drawing men, or rather boys, that just doesn't seem to work as well. This most recent guy is something else without his glasses, dude looks half dead, and its not much better with the glasses. I almost miss Howard Stern.

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
You know, all your women look really great, but theres just something with you and drawing men, or rather boys, that just doesn't seem to work as well. This most recent guy is something else without his glasses, dude looks half dead, and its not much better with the glasses. I almost miss Howard Stern.
agree, the girls looks amazing but the mc is strange, looks like a skull in some images

polom

Sep 14, 2017
When I first looked at him, I through it was Edward, from twilight ... ^^"

And I must admit, I'm waiting with a bit of impatience to see how this bulge will fit inside anything he will try to fecond ... o_O
If the thing doesn't explose, then I guess Luffy DID find a way to duplicate his devil fruits and sell it on Ebay x)

Last edited:

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
I looked at the previews of the pictures and it became much worse than it was in the very first demo.
The old design of the main character was better, at least it looked weird and was a nerd. And the new one looks like a glamorous bastard. And his dick, oh my god, did he cut it off from a horse and sew it on himself?
Better to return the old main character - with him the story looked much more interesting and believable.
One clarification: the glasses must be translucent so that the eyes can be seen!

Jamliz - Make a vote on which MC is preferable?
_86a7047fdf61b8aa1e2c9c5972757b0d.jpg

Last edited:

Deus5000

Jun 18, 2018
Am i right in saying the only content thus far is:

1. Mom teaching you how to fap
2. Learning mantras to unlock x-ray ability?

Or do i keep leaning mantras till i want to scrape my eyes out to learn a new ability?

Otherwise i like the art of the women.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes