Deus5000

Jun 18, 2018
Actually you are missing two animated scenes more, so I highly recommend 1. Visit the bathroom in the afternoon. 2. Improving your Agamoto's Eye until 3rd level (Don't need to do more than this) 3. Enjoy the mothers sex scene at night. 4. Then go to talk with Brixxida, she is looking for a solution of your "little problem". When you reach the final of the content, you will receive a Dev message :geek:(y)
Ah ty for the reply. Gonna go back and check it out then (y)

Reactions: Jamliz

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019

I know, I know.... MC Design... Don't Worry we have been working really hard on the design of the MC (We are having in mind all your comments and the Patreon rules, so please be patients) , this is the progress of the "officials designs", and we know it's not the best, so don't worry we will redesign him (Again), if you have some suggestions or specifics references we will be grateful! Thanks for all the feedback, we really appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I don't think the first MC was too young looking, we can easily think he's a nerd, and justify his mature age with a text ?

By the way, does the new version of the game still have incest ? °_-

Reactions: Red Sand and Duriel

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
And now for a previous - and still unanswered - question....

Ok, is this v 0.0.3 or 0.0.3.1? Links and opening screen tell something different from the OP here.

Reactions: Jamliz

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
Dude, the dudes penis, way to much, keep it normal man , thats not even considered above average, it looks like someone taped a elephants dick into his crotch ... yikes ...

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I don't think the first MC was too young looking, we can easily think he's a nerd, and justify his mature age with a text ?

By the way, does the new version of the game still have incest ? °_-
I agree in toto with this, Jamliz you can easily have a youngster look even in your mid 20s and from that first MC picture alone I can perceive some tasteful choice of style in both clothing and attitude, compared to the other two that feel more... uninteresting, plain and too different from the original style of the game in my opinion. Talking about the wee-wee, keeping it at a reasonable size would be a much more consistent choice judging from the MC phisique. In general, don't sway too much from your original style and artistic intention.

Also, any support for Incest workarounds like naming the characters or patches would be hugely appreciated!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i don't know if its a bug with the recent version but this is almost unplayable for me.

A bunch of art assets are overlapping and so are their context menu's. I cannot access the garage to study at all so i can't progress.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
And now for a previous - and still unanswered - question....

Ok, is this v 0.0.3 or 0.0.3.1? Links and opening screen tell something different from the OP here.
The version 0.03 have some issues at the last time when we were uploading, so we just fix it (And forgot to change 0.03 to 0.031 on the code :confused:) We are waiting to have the android and Spanish version to upload the 0.032 (But all of them have the same content don't worry)

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
i don't know if its a bug with the recent version but this is almost unplayable for me.

A bunch of art assets are overlapping and so are their context menu's. I cannot access the garage to study at all so i can't progress.
Please send me a PM or join to the discord and write me to know what is the problem and fix it asap! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes