yanderepls

Nov 10, 2017
Anybody else tired as fuck of the "living with your mother and sister" games?
I wonder when the trend will die out...

Reactions: champ1

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Dev (Jamliz)
Incest? Without Patch? But what about Patreon Rules? O_O

Well, Anyway, Very Good Start Project!
Nice Art and Story. It not like clone-by-clone at least >_<

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
I know changing it back is harsh to do, especially when you have created a new design for the update but like I said, old mc design just seems better overall. For example, with the new design/the image where he and the sis are talking with the naked chick in the background, he just doesn't look human, especially the eyes.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm, looks like a big update/rework, specially considering i only saw 0.2.
Don't know if i should check comments first or just give it a spin anyway.
Meh, can read while Dloading, let's go...

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
The new mc looks like harry potter and without glasses like edward cullen from twilight XD

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
In the case of the ladies, afaik, the changes were slight retouches more than anything, so not much to add, maybe pick for the sister's eyes a light brown instead of yellow, that does go better than the blue imho, to make it more natural-looking.

The MC went through some major overhaul of the details, but have to agree with people that the versions with puffy/messy hair look much better than this new "Cullen Potter" look.

Ok, is it 0.0.3 or 0.03.1? Links and opening screen tell something different from the OP here.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
New MC looks like a ventriloquist dummy from the 50s, super creepy. The pompadour wig doesn't help too.
The girls on the other hand look fantastic.
This game has a huge potential, the art is super cool. Keep up good work guys!

ps: am i the only one who sees too much turquoise and pink?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Prefer the old design better, but at least the dev is trying something new in order to meet expectations so i respect that

• Love
Reactions: Jamliz

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Anybody else tired as fuck of the "living with your mother and sister" games?
I wonder when the trend will die out...
It's what is selling Big time still*shrugs* People really like a little taboo in there life i guess. The forbidden stuff "incest,futa/trans/beast,etc" all the stuff thats not legal unless you go to some hole in the wall country*um not that i've ever looked lol*

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Am i right in saying the only content thus far is:

1. Mom teaching you how to fap
2. Learning mantras to unlock x-ray ability?

Or do i keep leaning mantras till i want to scrape my eyes out to learn a new ability?

Otherwise i like the art of the women.

Actually you are missing two animated scenes more, so I highly recommend 1. Visit the bathroom in the afternoon. 2. Improving your Agamoto's Eye until 3rd level (Don't need to do more than this) 3. Enjoy the mothers sex scene at night. 4. Then go to talk with Brixxida, she is looking for a solution of your "little problem". When you reach the final of the content, you will receive a Dev message :geek:(y)

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes