nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Old MC atleast looked young and cartoonish, now he looks like a shrunken middle aged man.
The ladies look great though.

Reactions: yercat

anue

Oct 19, 2018
My Mini Guide: Sorry if anything is wrong.

First: Follow the dialogue of the characters, very self-explanatory from there. I believe it's just speaking to each girl, give them the names, and you're done with the first part. You then need to speak to the oldest girl about (whatever you named her), and Training in the Garage to begin the game.

I believe in between these two, you mess up a spell as you start training. One of the girls walks in, and tells the oldest girl about it and you unlock the handjob scene by going into your bedroom to "figure out a solution". The oldest girl comes in and assists you in this. - Note: To repeat this scene, use Eye power on one of the girls, penis will grow hard, and you will be able to talk to the oldest girl and ask for help again (I believe only after you have done it for the second time when your mentor watches).

Second: Train until you unlock Eye Level 3. After you unlock eye level 3, training semes useless from this point on (you don't need to train more to unlock more scenes).

Third: *I WOULD RECCOMEND SAVING AT THIS POINT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS AGAIN AS I COULD NOT FIND A WAY TO REPEAT THIS* To unlock lesbian scene, you need to start a new day, rest in your bed once (the scenery won't change, but, if you walk out and the girl isn't standing there, you are now in the evening), check the bathroom (you will see a scene), and then walk upstairs and check the bedrooms. I forget if it's automatic, but, it will happen at night, just make sure after you see the scene in the bathroom, to click on the other bedroom doors upstairs. If nothing happens, you might need to rest until night time and then check the rooms, but from memory, I believe it just happens.

Fourth: After you see the lesbian scene, MC will get hard and need help again. This is where he asks the oldest girl for help for the second time, and this is where you unlock the option to repeat the HJ scene.

Fifth: Once going back into the garage, the mentor will say she has found a solution to your issue. You will need to get hard again, so simply use the eye power on any girl, and go back into the garage, and click on the mentor. The BJ scene will play.

Note: To replay both the HJ, and BJ scene simply use eye power, and either goto the oldest girl, talk to her and ask for help again, or go into the garage, and click on the mentor.

Sorry if this is incorrect in any way, I just finished playing the update, and have done this all from memory. Just trying to help anyone out as there isn't really any dialogue to direct you to the other scenes besides the HJ. Besides that, just play the game, the walkthrough isn't really needed, the game is really simple to understand, and play out.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
My Mini Guide: Sorry if anything is wrong.

First: Follow the dialogue of the characters, very self-explanatory from there. I believe it's just speaking to each girl, give them the names, and you're done with the first part. You then need to speak to the oldest girl about (whatever you named her), and Training in the Garage to begin the game.

I believe in between these two, you mess up a spell as you start training. One of the girls walks in, and tells the oldest girl about it and you unlock the handjob scene by going into your bedroom to "figure out a solution". The oldest girl comes in and assists you in this. - Note: To repeat this scene, use Eye power on one of the girls, penis will grow hard, and you will be able to talk to the oldest girl and ask for help again (I believe only after you have done it for the second time when your mentor watches).

Second: Train until you unlock Eye Level 3. After you unlock eye level 3, training semes useless from this point on (you don't need to train more to unlock more scenes).

Third: *I WOULD RECCOMEND SAVING AT THIS POINT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS AGAIN AS I COULD NOT FIND A WAY TO REPEAT THIS* To unlock lesbian scene, you need to start a new day, rest in your bed once (the scenery won't change, but, if you walk out and the girl isn't standing there, you are now in the evening), check the bathroom (you will see a scene), and then walk upstairs and check the bedrooms. I forget if it's automatic, but, it will happen at night, just make sure after you see the scene in the bathroom, to click on the other bedroom doors upstairs. If nothing happens, you might need to rest until night time and then check the rooms, but from memory, I believe it just happens.

Fourth: After you see the lesbian scene, MC will get hard and need help again. This is where he asks the oldest girl for help for the second time, and this is where you unlock the option to repeat the HJ scene.

Fifth: Once going back into the garage, the mentor will say she has found a solution to your issue. You will need to get hard again, so simply use the eye power on any girl, and go back into the garage, and click on the mentor. The BJ scene will play.

Note: To replay both the HJ, and BJ scene simply use eye power, and either goto the oldest girl, talk to her and ask for help again, or go into the garage, and click on the mentor.

Sorry if this is incorrect in any way, I just finished playing the update, and have done this all from memory. Just trying to help anyone out as there isn't really any dialogue to direct you to the other scenes besides the HJ. Besides that, just play the game, the walkthrough isn't really needed, the game is really simple to understand, and play out.

Thanks!
Excellent explanation!! It works perfectly, Just some little recommendations, To repeat the HJ or BJ Scene you need to use Eyes power at the 3rd lvl... to unlock the mothers sex scene you need to be caught at bathroom first and have Eyes lvl 2, then just go to sleep... and If you want to repeat the Mothers sex scene, you just need to go to their room at night after that scene happens and you could repeat it every night...

If you liked the game, I would ask you to rate the game. Other players were a bit tough with the ratings, considering that this is only the second public version, and we did a complete rework and moved to ren'py from the last version.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
the new "animations" don't seem to work. Seen the HJ scene and the moms fucking scene and as soon as the "keep going" and "faster" options came up the "animation" stopped and it was a still again. Pressed keep going during fucking and got caught by Jane. And during HJ scene it's just press faster until cum then it "resumes" bug or not actually animated yet?

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
Played the previous version and i was looking forward to the update but the MC redesign killed this for me.He literally looks older than the mothers. Also what is up with the elephant dick? imean im all up for the MC having a big dick but that shit's ridiculous .Sorry but at least for me it's a hard pass until these 2 changes either get re-designed or reverted

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
1st MC: People crying about the design.
2nd MC: People crying about the design and wanting the first back.
:unsure:

Devs should do whatever they want and stop listening to stupid complaints.

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
I didn't expect a remake, listening to the comments and fixing all of that stuff. I just wanna say that's really appreciated, you'll never not get criticism but you can try to appeal to most and you've done well so far; obviously don't just do everything everyone says, but don't just ignore all criticism (which you didn't so far!). Thanks Jamliz!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Or at least make the main character customizable
"At least?" As if that is the least the dev can do, as if it isn't a completely new project to work on to make a customizable MC, as if there are sooo many customizable MCs in this type of games.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You can name the main characters (moms, sister and MC) doesn't need any patch for now. ;)(y)
Hi, that's not really working. It just sounds stupid a lot of the time. Unless you've programmed a version where certain "names" will actually change the way characters are adressed as some other devs do.

Also, I can only give you the advice I give all devs struggling with sandbox gameplay, eiither give us some way on the map to see where new content is OR offer a hint system that works.

You do not want people to have to try and try again to find the few existing scenes, that is a quick way to kill off interest in a game.

Last edited:

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I didn't expect a remake, listening to the comments and fixing all of that stuff. I just wanna say that's really appreciated, you'll never not get criticism but you can try to appeal to most and you've done well so far; obviously don't just do everything everyone says, but don't just ignore all criticism (which you didn't so far!). Thanks Jamliz!
I must admit, It's a first I see a developper with such Care for his community :DDD
I'm really grateful for your good feedback, is nice that there be some good comments after all the work we did, We are constantly looking for improvement, and want to do the thing the best we can, so we are facing all the complaints fixing all we can. Having in mind this is just the 2nd public version of a game beginning, some users were a bit tough, especially rating the game with 2 stars (That really worried me, I thought the game was bad, but we are just starting, so please be patient) So, if you think the game if good enough for the first versions and be starting, please rate this thread at the top, next to the name, please, it would make us feel more comfortable about our work.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Hi, that's not really working. It just sounds stupid a lot of the time. Unless you've programmed a version where certain "names" will actually change the way characters are adressed as some other devs do.

Also, I can only give you the advice I give all devs struggling with sandbox gameplay, eiither give us some way on the map to see where new content is OR offer a hint system that works.

You do not want people to have to try and try again to find the few existing scenes, that is a quick way to kill of interest in a game.
Right! Thanks for the feedback. About changing the way characters are adressed, is a really good way to solve it, we are thinking to implement this at next updates (y)

And about the map or hint system, don't worry that will be added soon (please have in mind this is just actually the 2nd public version (so is just starting)!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes