ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
honestly I think the middle design from the mc redesign poster was best. the mc looks a little to shrunken old man now. But it's not a big deal really lol, keep doing a good job dev.

Reactions: Jamliz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Right! Thanks for the feedback. About changing the way characters are adressed, is a really good way to solve it, we are thinking to implement this at next updates (y)

And about the map or hint system, don't worry that will be added soon (please have in mind this is just actually the 2nd public version (so is just starting)!

Of course. Perfectly understandable and glad to hear you are working on it.
I do like the art and the humour btw, don't want you to think I have only criticism for your work.

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
So I've played the game to the end as of now and I think the plot and characters are good except for one: the MC. Not trying to sound bad but the bust and look of him just looks, off. It's may be his skin tone and how his face looks with certain expressions because he looks pale as a ghost. His facial expressions I think should be fixed since he looks so weird when he gets "help" from his demon that it looks like he's in a catatonic state. Besides that main complaint, I think the game is good so far. 3 hot chicks and a hot demon girl.

• Love

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
just a question is it the same as first where u have to train magic 10 times before something?
We said "Complete rework" that means we change the game flow, actually you will get a scene before starting to train and now are less the times you need to train to end the game (You will see sexual content, at the beginning, mid and end of the training process) please try it, compares it with the last version and tell me what do you think now, if you think it should improve more, I want to know it, We are fixing all we can to make a good game experience...

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
So I've played the game to the end as of now and I think the plot and characters are good except for one: the MC. Not trying to sound bad but the bust and look of him just looks, off. It's may be his skin tone and how his face looks with certain expressions because he looks pale as a ghost. His facial expressions I think should be fixed since he looks so weird when he gets "help" from his demon that it looks like he's in a catatonic state. Besides that main complaint, I think the game is good so far. 3 hot chicks and a hot demon girl.
Thanks for feedback, we are working right now on new designs and alternatives for MC, so don't worry and wait for next update! :geek:

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
The new change to the mantra system is so far really really annoying and now a hinderance. I could type it just fine before but now its trying to remember a single letter difference and that is dumb.

• Sad

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well i finish that demo version
it was cute not hope to see more
when is the next hopefully bigger version by the way

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Well actually the idea is that they are a lesbian couple, who decided to adopt two children, MC and StepSister, that is all about, but it keeps being incest, so we are going to fix that and release an Incest patch in the next version...
Sooo... Any progress on a patch?

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm curious about the new Spanish version. It's because you are or you speak Spanish? It's not a common language choice.

Reactions: SrZurdo
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes