fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Of course, I always try to answer all the questions, just ask...
tahnks !

my actual question was about the planned length of the game ?

how long do you think will the game be developed for ?

do you have a long-term plan in mind ?

also, i really like the team's approach. you listen to your fans so quickly and so well

so i really appreciate your game !

AWESOME WORK !

• Love
Reactions: Jamliz

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Please some comments on incest patch. . .
ok but only for you.When comes the incest patch? :D
For the moment there isn´t to much to change.I have changed 9 complete labels but i have only changed [mo1] to mom

Last edited:
Reactions: WINTEX

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
a milf just isn't milfy enough when your taller then her lmfao need to be smothered in those curves. None of the new designs catch my fancy much either, but I'll go with D if I have to. In my opinion the mc just be generic and shorter then the milfs so you can play the game through him easier.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
ok but only for you.When comes the incest patch? :D
For the moment there isn´t to much to change.I have changed 9 complete labels but i have only changed [mo1] to mom
Well, i meant more official one. Cause previously there was comment from author. You know, unofficial patch is just like condoms - not the right feelings. Its also why i deleted your patch from Freeloading Family. Great job, a lot of your hard work, but. . . Its just not the same. For me at least. Dunno why creatores used "step" if its still against Patreon law and gonna be deleted anyway. In my opinion, incest patch is the risk that should took every "landlady" creators. If youre aimin for incest auditory, please do it in the right way.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well, i meant more official one. Cause previously there was comment from author. You know, unofficial patch is just like condoms - not the right feelings. Its also why i deleted your patch from Freeloading Family. Great job, a lot of your hard work, but. . . Its just not the same. For me at least. Dunno why creatores used "step" if its still against Patreon law and gonna be deleted anyway. In my opinion, incest patch is the risk that should took every "landlady" creators. If youre aimin for incest auditory, please do it in the right way.
ah ok.I can undestand that what you say.i personly prefer official patch too but it is hard from the dev to do this while there are on patreon.

Reactions: WINTEX

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
tahnks !

my actual question was about the planned length of the game ?

how long do you think will the game be developed for ?

do you have a long-term plan in mind ?

also, i really like the team's approach. you listen to your fans so quickly and so well

so i really appreciate your game !

AWESOME WORK !
Sorry for the delay, but here I am!
About your questions ... 1. The game is planed to be really big, with a complete city map, and even a magic world (With more locations and characters) and a story with twisted plots!
2. Yes, we are just starting right now with the locations and basic characters, and then start to deepen on every character.
3. Thanks, we are taking care of what people want because the game is for them, and we want to be good enough that you could feel happy to support us.

Thanks for your feedback and interest in our work!

• Love
Reactions: fuckyouassholes

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
(↑↑↑ All the comments and complaints about the MC ↑↑↑)

As you probably know, we really care about your opinions and complaints (Especially complaints) and of course we had listened to you, that's why we post a poll to decide the new MC design! Please vote for your favorite!

Here is the new options (Just sketches) ↓↓↓ :geek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(New designs proposals) ↑↑↑ :cool:

Please make your vote on this public poll, because this will be the last change to MC, and then we are not going to listen to more complaints about him (Please understand all the work of redesign all the sprites and import to the game, and we have done that THREE TIMES!)

I personally don't like any of these very much. I preferred when the MC was a cute nerd, lol.

Reactions: Red Sand

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
I prefer the original MC too.
I like the original one because he had a little bit more uniqueness and he looks better than these new ones you did
I mean no offense I just like the original one better.

also side note from the MC design the rollback should be enabled please
also add better ways of navigating the house

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
You should consider teaming up with cypress zeta the team that made snow daze. my dream wish is to see adult game devs team up. you could make twice the money in half the time and make an incredible games that checks off on every box 10/10. from the moment i played your first release the colors and art style was similar to the color pallet used by cypress zeta in snow daze and because that was also an incest hypnosis game its the only one i feel matches best with yours. if you/your team could join forces with them you would be in amazing shape i'd think about reaching out. seriously though i always wonder if devs even realize their are other games out their and styles that could go perfectly with their own if they teamed up and have more people to split the work with unless they are just so busy they are consumed in their own projects.
Thanks for the support, it would be interesting but it is not that easy, for now we are starting and getting people to know us and appreciate our work!

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Just just quickly played through v0.032 and have a few thoughts that others may have already raised:

Story: What is the story? Other than being bestowed a Sex Note book, what is the story behind the MC and his family, his position in school? What is the story behind the mother and sister fucking each other? Is it a surprise? If so, why isn't the MC talking to his mother about what he saw?

Time: Two actions in a day is just too few, especially since there's nothing in the story to add any variations to it. It's just wake up >> learn two mantras >> sleep. It's very grindy and arbitrary. Most games have at least 3-4 "times" of day (morning, afternoon, evening, night); it feels like less of a grind.

Graphics: You guys have your own style, but the MC's dead eyes are just hard to take.

Guide/Scenes/Task List: You need this in a game like this, or people are going to just get annoyed. It doesn't even have to be a formal list, it can just be the demon telling you what you need to do next.

2D sandbox/dating sims can be great, but the gameplay has got to be good or people are just going to be annoyed. I hope you'll make further tweaks to the gameplay formula.
Thank you for your time and full feedback, we really appreciate it, we have all of this in mind, but this is just the second public version and the game is just starting, so don't worry we are improving on every release, the story, gameplay, and guide or hints are on our way

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
ah ok.I can undestand that what you say.i personly prefer official patch too but it is hard from the dev to do this while there are on patreon.
We have already added the option to name the main characters, We know it's not enough for a complete "Incest patch" experience, that's why we are going to add the option to change the way characters are addressed, so you would choose their relation with MC (mom, maid, aunt, sister, etc) That is the best way to include "Incest patch" without transgress the patreon policies... :geek:

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Couldn't you include the old design in the vote to see how many people would prefer to go back to it?
Or did you already do something like that?
We didn't make a poll for all designs, but, the complaints about the first one made us redesign it, then we publish our first 3 designs here and other webs with a lot of people, and what they comment was that anyone was good enough, so we just decide to make new and final designs and a poll to finally decide...

This was the image we post to know the general opinions about the designs

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
We didn't make a poll for all designs, but, the complaints about the first one made us redesign it, then we publish our first 3 designs here and other webs with a lot of people, and what they comment was that anyone was good enough, so we just decide to make new and final designs and a poll to finally decide...

This was the image we post to know the general opinions about the designs
Then isn't it likely that you were just listening to a loud minority? It seems as though most people didn't really have a problem with the old design, and some (Like me) even preferred it.
I'm curious what a poll about it would say, but if you're not interested in doing that, then fair enough.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes