koga

Jul 25, 2017
Jesus christ what the hell happened to the MC of this, he looks like a pretentious hipster now

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
Jamliz my man you are not understanding us, it's not just the redesign of the mc it's also the fact that you could pass him off as the same age as the mothers, take a page out of the other incest games here.
Make the age difference believable . I know you are trying to make the game work on patreon but so far you are sacrificing the game design.
So far i am not going to vote on any of the options just because they are all equally bad. Put in the old design i nthe options and i am sure you will see which one is the clear winner.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Jamliz my man you are not understanding us, it's not just the redesign of the mc it's also the fact that you could pass him off as the same age as the mothers, take a page out of the other incest games here.
Make the age difference believable . I know you are trying to make the game work on patreon but so far you are sacrificing the game design.
So far i am not going to vote on any of the options just because they are all equally bad. Put in the old design i nthe options and i am sure you will see which one is the clear winner.
That's ridiculous, the mothers look anywhere from 30-40, whilst the MC looks like a typical high schooler, around 15-18. Before he looked like a middle schooler and would have never been allowed to be on Patreon.

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
That's ridiculous, the mothers look anywhere from 30-40, whilst the MC looks like a typical high schooler, around 15-18. Before he looked like a middle schooler and would have never been allowed to be on Patreon.
Eh, idk. The mothers and the sister all look about the same age, while the MC sorta' looks like he has a 40-year-old man's face on the body of a 15-year-old. It's a bit unsettling.

And I seriously doubt the old MC's appearance would have been a problem on patreon. I don't think there's really an argument for that.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Eh, idk. The mothers and the sister all look about the same age, while the MC sorta' looks like he has a 40-year-old man's face on the body of a 15-year-old. It's a bit unsettling.

And I seriously doubt the old MC's appearance would have been a problem on patreon. I don't think there's really an argument for that.
Oh current MC 100% looks like hes both 16 and 70 at the same time, the dude was talking about the options on the patreon which are fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamliz

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Then isn't it likely that you were just listening to a loud minority? It seems as though most people didn't really have a problem with the old design, and some (Like me) even preferred it.
I'm curious what a poll about it would say, but if you're not interested in doing that, then fair enough.
I'm grateful for all the feedback and comments, but as I said at one post:
Please make your vote on this public poll, because this will be the last change to MC, and then we are not going to listen to more complaints about him (Please understand all the work of redesign all the sprites and import to the game, and we have done that THREE TIMES!)
We have done the new character design based on the poll results (At the moment of the poll -a week ago- anyone mentions anything bout the first design which was really disapproved) and it's the 4th re-design of him, we are not spending more time on this for now, don't want to sound rude but the game is just starting, and we need to move forward to new content, maybe if in some months there are some complaints we will make another poll for our patrons and they will decide, but now we want to focus on expanding the world.

We did the best we can to please most and democracy had the final word.

(Something that you would like, is that we didn't move to trash the last designs, we actually are thinking to integrate them to the story as new characters, like easter eggs)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
(Something that you would like, is that we didn't move to trash the last designs, we actually are thinking to integrate them to the story as new characters, like easter eggs)
Speaking of easter eggs, if the MC ever finds himself around a mirror (Which there probably is, but I don't remember the backgrounds) you could make his reflection the original design if someone clicks on it. A little ode to what could have been.

Reactions: Red Sand and Jamliz

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
I'm grateful for all the feedback and comments, but as I said at one post:

We have done the new character design based on the poll results (At the moment of the poll -a week ago- anyone mentions anything bout the first design which was really disapproved) and it's the 4th re-design of him, we are not spending more time on this for now, don't want to sound rude but the game is just starting, and we need to move forward to new content, maybe if in some months there are some complaints we will make another poll for our patrons and they will decide, but now we want to focus on expanding the world.

We did the best we can to please most and democracy had the final word.

I mean, it's hard for me to agree with your "democracy had the final word" statement when you never gave people the option to vote on whether or not they'd prefer to keep the original MC over the redesigns... But whatever, it's ultimately your choice anyways, and I can understand why you wouldn't want to waste a ton of time on this particular issue.

Reactions: Red Sand

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
So basically you are telling ppl, "hey i am presenting you with 4 types of shit: diarrhea,nice long logs,soft shit and shit pellets and you have to eat one of them."

Have you considered that people don't want to eat any shit at all?

Anyhow these are all the replies i had in me on this matter it's your game and you do what you want with it.
People have the freedom to choose if they will be a part of supporting your game or not just as you have creative freedom to make the game however you want.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
So basically you are telling ppl, "hey i am presenting you with 4 types of shit: diarrhea,nice long logs,soft shit and shit pellets and you have to eat one of them."

Have you considered that people don't want to eat any shit at all?

Anyhow these are all the replies i had in me on this matter it's your game and you do what you want with it.
People have the freedom to choose if they will be a part of supporting your game or not just as you have creative freedom to make the game however you want.
Thanks for your feedback, firstly I'm sorry if I offended you, but what I was trying to say, is that we understand that we will never have a perfect character that pleases everyone, all we can do is receive all the comments and complaints and try to do our best to improve, That's why we decide to redesign the MC, not one, or two times, but four times (This meant hours and hours of work each time) and at the final our last option to make the closest design was to make a poll, we are not "Presenting shit" in fact if you didn't like I am sorry for that, but is all that I can do, and you have to mind there are more than 173 people that really like our MC options, people who don't think that designs are "diarrhea" despite being just sketches, we know we have not the best art style, but we are really working hard and listening to all of you to improve. Again thanks for your time and sorry for issues.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
come on people !

PLEASE get some sense here !

Jamliz is working his ass off on the game and all you people can do is rant !

support the guy and subscribe to him on patreon, don't complain like stupid losers !

let him make the game in peace !
Thanks for the support man, really appreciate, but don't worry, I have no problem with complaints and insults, in fact, have dealt with worse comments than (Your art is diarrhea) It doesn't offend me at all, because I know a lot of people enjoy the game, so I just face the bad comments with kindness and care and try to figure out what could I improve, if there is something reasonable.

...Is that sarcasm/trolling? But just in case you are serious I will reply.
You sure are a brainlet if you believe what you just wrote, no one is shielded from criticism and no one should be.
That's how real word works like, although there are some people who will try to consor others and other brainlets who will clap to this because it's people who have different opinions than them that are first censored, but when it happens to them then they are so surprised about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your interest and feedback, I really think he didn't mean that, he is probably backing me up, about some specific rude complaint, not the criticism or recommendations about the game. And don't worry I try all the time to know what the people think about the game, good or bad comments, in fact, the bad comments were what helps us to improve the last version and make it a little better, that's, why I don't like to ignore or attack the complaints but face it to find out how can I improve.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for your interest and feedback, I really think he didn't mean that, he is probably backing me up, about some specific rude complaint, not the criticism or recommendations about the game. And don't worry I try all the time to know what the people think about the game, good or bad comments, in fact, the bad comments were what helps us to improve the last version and make it a little better, that's, why I don't like to ignore or attack the complaints but face it to find out how can I improve.

thank you for your positive attitude and for supporting me in return

you're one of the best devs i've met on F95 !

responsive AND responsible !

good luck !

• Love

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
You are doing some great job, please feel free to continue and share it with us !
Thanks! And of course, we keep working to improve and make better content! I want to ask you if you could help us with a little won't take more than 5 minutes (Is exactly to know more about what do you like and make better content) So please enter here:
→→→ ←←←

can you give us some walktrought ? i just don't understand what i have to do , the game looks Amazing btw
Of course! You would find it at the main post, Sorry if you didn't understand well, we are working on a hints system to help with the walkthrough.

Btw, I want to ask you if you could help us with a little won't take more than 5 minutes (Is exactly to know more about what do you like and make better content) So please enter here:
→→→ ←←←

thank you for your positive attitude and for supporting me in return

you're one of the best devs i've met on F95 !

responsive AND responsible !

good luck !
Thank you again for the support, I just want to help all what I can, and avoid aggression on the threat, I care about what you want and that's what I want to ask you if you could help us with a little won't take more than 5 minutes (Is exactly to know more about what do you like and make better content) So please enter here:
→→→ ←←←

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

jaydeertay

Oct 14, 2018
I agree with the move to move on from a 5th MC redesign at this time. It is easy to get hung up on making things "perfect". It can lead to ZERO progress.

I personally like the redesign. I didn't like the first one. To me, the MC looked way too young.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The art is good, I like it, but the story, well the part of sister with mom having sex without any explication, idk

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thank you again for the support, I just want to help all what I can, and avoid aggression on the threat, I care about what you want and that's what I want to ask you if you could help us with a little won't take more than 5 minutes (Is exactly to know more about what do you like and make better content) So please enter here:
→→→ ←←←
Completed ! i hope it helps you out !

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
The art is good, I like it, but the story, well the part of sister with mom having sex without any explication, idk
Well, I think there was a misunderstanding, the story is about MC, who lives with two step-moms (A lesbian couple the blonde and black haired) and her step-sister the redhead one (Adopted too). So, what you saw were the moms having sex, not the sister and mom

Completed ! i hope it helps you out !
Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes