TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Two deadlines failed gives you bad propaganda, next time wait until you are sure. Keep working guys! Your work is great!
i love this project but i TOTALLY agree with you. Would never consider to found someone/something that doesn't respect the schedule.
Anyway, I agree even more about th quality of the project ... Lookig forwars to try the new update soon!

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
i love this project but i TOTALLY agree with you. Would never consider to found someone/something that doesn't respect the schedule.
Anyway, I agree even more about th quality of the project ... Lookig forwars to try the new update soon!
I totally agree with both of you. The art style appeals to me even more than games like Summertime Saga. If the next update convinces me, i strongly consider to become a patron. This game definitely has the opportunity to become something big. I hope the update comes soon :)

Reactions: TokyoRoaster
Jan 15, 2019
We are really sorry for keeping you guys waiting, but we couldn't reach the deadline, unfortunately, the update release will not be today. We are in that 99% with some little bugs which are taking more than expected, our priority is to release a full working bug-free update, so we don't want to promise a specific time for the release, but certainly it won't take long, for now, we just ask you please excuses us. Next time we will add a progress update tracking to keep a better communication about the release.

View attachment 381827

For now, you can check the change log on Patreon:

As you can see there is a lot of work behind and a big update coming, that's why it took us more time than expected, thanks for your comprehension!
Take your time. Don't need to pull a Bethesda or Bioware and release something prematurely. Make sure you use maximum product with your pesticide, you know getting rid of the bugs. LOL!

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
is this game still existing or it's already failed like dual family? ...... come on
Yes, Its a little bit strange. Originally, the update was to be released on Sunday. If you say the update is 99% ready, i actually thought that they publish the update today. Probably there is more to fix :(

I do not want to complain to much. I currently pay nothing for the game, and these guys are doing a really good job so far. Maybe there will be a status update soon which explain exactly when the update will be published.

Reactions: TokyoRoaster

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Yes, Its a little bit strange. Originally, the update was to be released on Sunday. If you say the update is 99% ready, i actually thought that they publish the update today. Probably there is more to fix :(

I do not want to complain to much. I currently pay nothing for the game, and these guys are doing a really good job so far. Maybe there will be a status update soon which explain exactly when the update will be published.
I don't want to complain neither but honestly I'm a little bit tired of these devs that start a project without even care about deadlines just to milk patreons .... of course I hope this is not the case and would be more than happy to fund a great project like this ... but so fare the project governance it's (I'm sorry to say it...) not trustable.

Reactions: TommyV23

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
what's going on???
the update is still not there. Also on patreon there is no new post what clears up about the current state. I mean, they said "we don't want to promise a specific time for the release" but i think three days after the "99% post" i actually expected the update today :confused:

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
It's been 2 days and you are making a huge drama over a game like it would save you from death.

Great game I'm loving it , do your best and take your time (y)
I'm just really looking forward to the update. i really like the game and the art style. Normally i do not have any problems if the developer takes his time for a update :) I'm just hyped

Reactions: EletroJaker

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
I'm just really looking forward to the update. i really like the game and the art style. Normally i do not have any problems if the developer takes his time for a update :) I'm just hyped
I looking forward to it has well I come here every -/+20 mins to see if it came out after work

But I'm being more forgiving to this devs because it's there first project and they already change so much the art (for better), that I'm just waiting for it and I don't care if it takes a week, for the update to come out

I love the game for the "fuck the full female perv family" fetish XD

PS : I'm really hype was well dude

Reactions: TommyV23

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
I looking forward to it has well I come here every -/+20 mins to see if it came out after work

But I'm being more forgiving to this devs because it's there first project and they already change so much the art (for better), that I'm just waiting for it and I don't care if it takes a week, for the update to come out

I love the game for the "fuck the full female perv family" fetish XD

PS : I'm really hype was well dude
Im literally doing the same thing. Checking every 30 mins for the update xD

• Haha
Reactions: EletroJaker

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
I would be happy to hear from Jamliz here again. He is one of the few developers, who is very active in this forum and answer questions about the game. I think the developers cares about the opinion in this forum very much.

When you consider that this is the first game from this guys hats off and respect, a fantastic job!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes