TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
If the game tomorrow it's not out... I guess it's pretty clear that his intention it's to drop it on the weekend...

mmmmmh like who....??? mmmmh ?? AH! DUAL FAMILY ....

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
I find it interesting that no patron from sexnote asked for more information. Like I said in a previous post, i do not want to complain too much because i download the game for free and do not support the game financially (at the moment).

but if i spent money on it I would not wait that long for an answer from the developer :unsure:

Reactions: TokyoRoaster

Aksusa

Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys, Jam reached out on the discord, a lot of drama because of a little delay, he and his teammate are working hard on it, so just wait a little bit, new features coming up to the game
sketch1567108440271-01.jpeg

I recommend you joining the discord, it's a really easy place to get in touch with the developers

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys, Jam reached out on the discord, a lot of drama because of a little delay, he and his teammate are working hard on it, so just wait a little bit, new features coming up to the game
View attachment 385738

I recommend you joining the discord, it's a really easy place to get in touch with the developers
Are you part of his staff??? So two days more?....ok...

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 385738

Thanks for the update Aksusa(y) I did not know that the team consists only of two people. Now i respect the work even more

Reactions: Aksusa

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I have tried the demogame and I liked it. I filled out the survey and I hope it helps to improve it.
I will watch for future updates.

• Love
Reactions: Jamliz

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Hey guys, sorry to don't post before, I have been working full time to have the update as soon as possible, so here is a post explaining the delay and of course asking you excuse us for our fake expectations (We didn't mean to, it was something that went out of our hands) ...

If you want the information here is: (But the spoiler update images of new features will be on Patreon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys, sorry to don't post before, I have been working full time to have the update as soon as possible, so here is a post explaining the delay and of course asking you excuse us for our fake expectations (We didn't mean to, it was something that went out of our hands) ...

If you want the information here is: (But the spoiler update images of new features will be on Patreon)

ok :) let's wait a little bit more ... I'm sure something cool will come out

Reactions: BigBoobsPerv

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Check the spoiler....

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Glad they are only hours away from the update!
Oh wait.... it has already been 3 days....
Thanks for your interest!, The new update is already posted on Patreon!, This update has a lot of new changes and improvements, and of course a lot of new sex content, please Enjoy it!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes