Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
So what's the current status of the next build? No one's posted in over a week and I just wanted to see what's happening.
Sorry about that, we were focused working and didn't post (That's my bad) We will add a tracking update status on patreon at the next version development, for now, next version will be ready in less than a week, Here is the Patreon post about next update:

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
In the survey there is an option for the breast size, which is the option that belongs to the brunette mom?

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Loved the survey. I liked the part with breast size and when I put in "other" I said titanic status like ero-enzo or julius zimmerman.

Reactions: Jamliz

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
I found this game really interesting and would love to see more ... hopefully soon. Please don't abbandon the project and focus mostly on the story (don't make the "family affair" too easy .. but mostly chalenging...). Art is great except (my personal opinion..) Brixxida... could you make her more "real" ?

Jan 15, 2019
We have already added the option to name the main characters, We know it's not enough for a complete "Incest patch" experience, that's why we are going to add the option to change the way characters are addressed, so you would choose their relation with MC (mom, maid, aunt, sister, etc) That is the best way to include "Incest patch" without transgress the patreon policies... :geek:
You might want to have an M/C option that gives a set number of roles the characters can play, because it would difficult to adapt the script to fit any precise role the player may have in mind. I would go with four maximum choices. This gives enough freedom for the player while not having you do more than what you are willing to do.

1) Kylee or Mom2 options:

A) Biological Mother
B) Step-Mother
(adoptive or married to biological mother)
:Sub Options:
a - If mom1 is your biological mother, then mom2 becomes your stepmom.
b - If mom1 and mom2 are both step-moms, then they become your adoptive mothers.
c - If mom1 is not your mom or stepmom, then mom2 becomes your adoptive mom while mom1 can be the family's maid or something else.
C) Landlady (default)
D) Something else?

2) Sue or Mom 1 options:

A) Biological Mother
B) Step-Mother
(adoptive or married to biological mother)
a - If mom2 is your biological mother, then mom1 becomes your stepmom.
b - If mom1 and mom2 are both step-moms, then they become your adoptive mothers.
c - If mom2 is not your mom or stepmom, then mom1 becomes your adoptive mom while mom2 can be the family's landlord or something else.
C) Maid (default)
D) Something else?

3) Jane or Sister options:

A) Biological Sister
a - Full-Blooded Sister (Available, regardless of relations with either mom)
b - Half-Blooded Sister (Available so long as you are related to one of the moms)
B) Non-biological Sister (adopted or step sibling, depending on choices between mothers previous made)
a - Adopted Sister (Either have one or both biological mothers or adoptive mothers, not available with the maid+landlord option)
b - Step-Sister (one of your moms has to be your step mom for this option to be available)
C) Roommate (default)
a - Roommate (the no duh sub-option, available if you have both a maid and a landlord)
b - Maid's or Landlord's daughter (Must have a maid or landlord as one of the moms)
c - Tutor (available, regardless of relationship to mom1 and mom2)
D) Something else?
a - Third Mom? (Question is Jane a student and if not, you could have a possible third mom being a stepmom, adoptive mom or biological mother, although it would be weird if you have three biological mothers). You want to know what is better than 2 lesbian moms? Three lesbian moms.

You can choose both mothers being biological if you want. I don't know how you feel about futanari, but that is an option. Also, an option could be an artificial method through science in which two eggs behave in a similar manner as an egg and sperm. This could explain Jane, as she is female. But for the MC, you can further explain that as Kylee or Sue's egg was slightly altered to change the X-chromosome into a Y-chromosome either by purposeful reconstruction or switching it with the Y chromosome of a close relative such as a twin or father (Sue's or Kylee's).

Last edited:

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm afraid you can't reach your deadline, less than a week from 16th means that the update will be today... Anyway... Best of luck!

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Where is the update?
We are right now working and fixing some bugs, you know it takes a while, but our goal is release it TODAY...

For now, we want to ask some help, as you probably all of you know we are from Latinoamerica, it means our native language is Spanish, fortunately, I have a "Good" English language skills, but... you know there are always some grammatical issues (mistakes because I have not fully experienced with the English all the time and in all the contexts) So we want to know if some native speaker would like to help us to read the script and fix the language issues, We'll share the full script and of course, the update first than anyone, exclusive spoilers of each update and a discord's mod status (As a "reward"), Who want help us, please send me a PM here or in discord.

(PD. We are asking help because our proofreader would take some days to do it, so the update would be delayed, and we want to release today)

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
We are right now working and fixing some bugs, you know it takes a while, but our goal is release it TODAY...

For now, we want to ask some help, as you probably all of you know we are from Latinoamerica, it means our native language is Spanish, fortunately, I have a "Good" English language skills, but... you know there are always some grammatical issues (mistakes because I have not fully experienced with the English all the time and in all the contexts) So we want to know if some native speaker would like to help us to read the script and fix the language issues, We'll share the full script and of course, the update first than anyone, exclusive spoilers of each update and a discord's mod status (As a "reward"), Who want help us, please send me a PM here or in discord.

(PD. We are asking help because our proofreader would take some days to do it, so the update would be delayed, and we want to release today)
I was really looking forward to the update. I understand that you want to release a bug-free update with no grammatical spelling mistakes. Maybe you can still release the update today and in a few days a bugfix without misspellings (if there are any)?:)

Last edited:

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
oh great... but why u don' t just release and than release a fix for the translation?

Reactions: TommyV23

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
We are really sorry for keeping you guys waiting, but we couldn't reach the deadline, unfortunately, the update release will not be today. We are in that 99% with some little bugs which are taking more than expected, our priority is to release a full working bug-free update, so we don't want to promise a specific time for the release, but certainly it won't take long, for now, we just ask you please excuses us. Next time we will add a progress update tracking to keep a better communication about the release.

Map.png

For now, you can check the change log on Patreon:

As you can see there is a lot of work behind and a big update coming, that's why it took us more time than expected, thanks for your comprehension!

Reactions: EletroJaker
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes