Thread Updated: 2019-07-26 :(
Current Time: 2019-09-07 :rolleyes:

Jamliz
I have 2 ask, Dev:
1. When you put
new version?
0.043 is only for Patreon stiil? 45 Days is Gone already... :cautious:
1. .043 only dropped on the 5 aka yesterday
2. i posted a google drive link of .043 a few hours ago so get it before the post is deleted

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Thread Updated: 2019-07-26 :(
Current Time: 2019-09-07 :rolleyes:

Jamliz
I have 2 ask, Dev:
1. When you put
new version?
0.043 is only for Patreon stiil? 45 Days is Gone already... :cautious:
I have 2 answers then.

1. The new version is already posted on Patreon only for patrons for now.
2. 0.043 is a big update with a lot of new features and content. We worked a lot on it, please have in mind this is not a huge project we are just starting and some good people are really helping, supporting us on patreon (That's the only way to keep on the development), Even in huge projects with 20.000 USD or 50.000, full dedicated time and big teams on patreon, you have to wait for even more. We are just 2 guys and what we earn for now on Patreon doesn't allow us to dedicate not even a part-time, we have jobs and only can work on the project in our free time (However we are dedicating all we can, working really hard, listening all of you and trying to improve all the time) so, 45 days is a reasonable time having all of this in mind, (Please don't misunderstand me, I know that if you are waiting and are anxious for the update means we are doing good work and that's great for us, I just want you to understand isn't easy, it takes a lot of time, work, and dedication) Thanks for your support and interest on the project, we really appreciate it.

1. .043 only dropped on the 5 aka yesterday
2. i posted a google drive link of .043 a few hours ago so get it before the post is deleted
1. Thanks for helping the other users, I know you have good intentions.
2. I won't ask anyone to delete your post, I saw it when you just posted but anyone can't fight against the internet, all the content is free. We use the early access as a way to reward the support of our patrons, we are working really hard, improving a lot, and isn't easy, the project is just on the initial phase, we are doing the best we can, So, I would be really grateful if you wait until the public post to share the links, if that is too hard, you could at least ask the people that if they like it and want the project keep on development support us, every time you share the download link, that is the only way to keep working and progressing to invest more time every time, doing more content and improving what you and others enjoy.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Just downloaded this game, can anyone tell me how to change the language? or do I Just need to find a copy in English?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I have 2 answers then.

2. 0.043 is a big update with a lot of new features and content. We worked a lot on it, please have in mind this is not a huge project we are just starting and some good people are really helping, supporting us on patreon (That's the only way to keep on the development), Even in huge projects with 20.000 USD or 50.000, full dedicated time and big teams on patreon, you have to wait for even more. We are just 2 guys and what we earn for now on Patreon doesn't allow us to dedicate not even a part-time, we have jobs and only can work on the project in our free time (However we are dedicating all we can, working really hard, listening all of you and trying to improve all the time) so, 45 days is a reasonable time having all of this in mind, (Please don't misunderstand me, I know that if you are waiting and are anxious for the update means we are doing good work and that's great for us, I just want you to understand isn't easy, it takes a lot of time, work, and dedication) Thanks for your support and interest on the project, we really appreciate it.

2. I won't ask anyone to delete your post, I saw it when you just posted but anyone can't fight against the internet, all the content is free. We use the early access as a way to reward the support of our patrons, we are working really hard, improving a lot, and isn't easy, the project is just on the initial phase, we are doing the best we can, So, I would be really grateful if you wait until the public post to share the links, if that is too hard, you could at least ask the people that if they like it and want the project keep on development support us, every time you share the download link, that is the only way to keep working and progressing to invest more time every time, doing more content and improving what you and others enjoy.
you don't need to as i said when i posted it it was only up till a set time and then i was deleting it witch i did

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I have 2 answers then.

Just so you know you doing an amazing work, the new update was awesome. I knew this one not gonna fail, keep up the good work guy and I hope the best for you two.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
So... does this contain mind control?
Mind control content is against the Patreon policy, so, there won't "mind control", we have in mind something like "magic persuasion" and other spells about this subject

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf78

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
That book was a SexNote, a book that will introduce him into the magic power, where he will acquire a lot of magical skills
Is this one of those games that should really have a mind control tag but doesn't for some reason? Def sounds like it.

EDIT: oh, guess is should have read the latest page. The answer is yes, yes it is. I'll never understand MC stuff. It's like playing with barbies if you ask me. But to each their own i suppose. I just wish people would tag games properly.

Reactions: 3jameo3
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes