parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello friends, I really liked the game, that blonde is very hot just wanted to ask if they could develop an incest patch for the next version

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Hello friends, I really liked the game, that blonde is very hot just wanted to ask if they could develop an incest patch for the next version
We have already added the option to not just name the main characters but, change the way characters are addressed, so you would choose their relation with MC (mom, maid, aunt, sister, etc) That is the only way to include "Incest patch" without transgressing the patreon policies. So if you want an incest experience, the only thing you have to do is write: Mom, Mommy, mother, stepmother on the relationship with Jane and Sue and chose sister for Kyle, that's it...

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The reason isn't added now, is that cause some bugs with the navigation, so if you enable it and roll back between different scenarios there will be some glitches...
Okay fair enough. Guess I was lucky enough to not hit those.

On another note, I think I'll drop the Jane route in the next playthroughs. Not a fan of non-con.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrassk

Nov 10, 2016
I'm on the android version and I cant find the garage. I can find living room, kitchen, bathroom, upstairs, downstairs, school, neighborhood map.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I'm on the android version and I cant find the garage. I can find living room, kitchen, bathroom, upstairs, downstairs, school, neighborhood map.
This door is the garage, in the android versions, it doesn't light on when you hover the mouse... cause there is not mouse :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So im kinda stuck ive got my magic power maxed but the guide just says shes us looking for a solution, what do i need to do to progress?

Reactions: BlackLegJeff

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Gahgahaha these Belle and Mia characters, really nice touch from you dev ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jamliz

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I like the game and characters. I played a previous version. But there was not too much content. I am gonna wait for a few more updates to dive again.

Aug 31, 2018
We have already added the option to not just name the main characters but, change the way characters are addressed, so you would choose their relation with MC (mom, maid, aunt, sister, etc) That is the only way to include "Incest patch" without transgressing the patreon policies. So if you want an incest experience, the only thing you have to do is write: Mom, Mommy, mother, stepmother on the relationship with Jane and Sue and chose sister for Kyle, that's it...
I was wondering about that, good call.

Reactions: Jamliz

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Okay so currently playing through the latest update and while I'm working through the content thought I'd throw out some of my thoughts thus far. I'm gonna say here and now that the MC's new look is rather disconcerting at best and terrifying at worst. The eyes on the MC sprite are unsettling due to what feels like a flatness of the color so it looks like I'm staring into the eyes of a corpse, which is not something I want to think of when playing a smut game. Secondly the smiling sprite for the MC is again unsettling as it feels like I'm looking at a younger Hannibal Lecter pondering his next meal. Unfortunately, I'm also getting some distinct Summertime Saga vibes from the new design as well, despite that likely not being the devs intent. If the devs can find a way to merge the old look with the new look it'd make for a visually distinct protagonist.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Tbh in my personal opinion, I think the MC was fine before and didn't need redesign. the new design seems well weird, can't quite put my finger on it tho. loving the rest of the art though ^_^

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
So I was able to get the first level of the eye and then it said that she was looking for a new solution. However I was still able to continue training. I was doing it on android. Is this a glitch?

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
You cant put stepmother btw (its to long).
Wish you would change the colour or something of the MC's eyes, its kinda creepy atm.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes