Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
So im kinda stuck ive got my magic power maxed but the guide just says shes us looking for a solution, what do i need to do to progress?
Really?, you have full hints with each character... just follow it...

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Really?, you have full hints with each character... just follow it...
got full magic and all, i dont know if im missing something cus when i talk to her all the option i have is training

EDIT: nvm i just need to finish the other chacaters stuff

Aikenxenophanes

Jun 4, 2017
I really enjoyed this game. I wished there were more minigames. Such as when you are doing the project it feels like that should have a minigame or ohter social links. Definitelly keeping tabs on this game because it has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Jamliz

takxt

Aug 4, 2017
got full magic and all, i dont know if im missing something cus when i talk to her all the option i have is training

EDIT: nvm i just need to finish the other chacaters stuff
You have to do everything else that is written on the sexnote and see sue's bathing scene. Or at least that's what worked for me.

Reactions: rKnight

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Love the art of the women, the story is good as it was before, the chemistry with family is good, though maybe a bit rushed in current version.
Can perhaps take a little longer to get to those scenes, atleast with blonde mother, or whatever role you choose.
While I can't say I like new look of MC, nor how his body is drawn, for me it looks off, like he's made of a lump of clay. Or something very like it, especially with the lines on his body, hope old look of him returns, especially down under.
Was over the top and not realistic, but for me, it felt alright in this story, because it isn't natural. Unlike other games, where the MC suddenly gets a big cock, or is born with it, and it looks like..... I can't proper describe it, other than an extra arm, or far worse.
But I still like most of the steps currently done in this game, hope it keeps listening to fans, and love is put into it.
Like how the main char wants to put his.... love, into the women :p

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I don't know if it's been mentioned but I loaded a save and when I clicked the phone, instant bug and stalled. I guess we need to start a new game?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Love the art of the women, the story is good as it was before, the chemistry with family is good, though maybe a bit rushed in current version.
Can perhaps take a little longer to get to those scenes, atleast with blonde mother, or whatever role you choose.
While I can't say I like new look of MC, nor how his body is drawn, for me it looks off, like he's made of a lump of clay. Or something very like it, especially with the lines on his body, hope old look of him returns, especially down under.
Was over the top and not realistic, but for me, it felt alright in this story, because it isn't natural. Unlike other games, where the MC suddenly gets a big cock, or is born with it, and it looks like..... I can't proper describe it, other than an extra arm, or far worse.
But I still like most of the steps currently done in this game, hope it keeps listening to fans, and love is put into it.
Like how the main char wants to put his.... love, into the women :p
This.gif

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I named them as mother, aunt and sister.
The game has very good expectations. The bad thing about making big updates is that people are going to get used to that (and more bugs).
The design of the MC is fine, but it will always seem odd to the one who played the previous version.
It is quite intuitive thanks to the guide in the game (book).
I am looking forward to seeing the game with more content.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So only a single girl who doesn't have tits larger than your character's head?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
this was a good update was worried it would change too much and feel like a different game the only criticisms i have are the way you level up your magic skill its very hard to read the font style and the one sex scene in the game i wish was more zoomed in so i could see it better please don't take what ive said as me trashing on the game only offering my opinion and opinions are like assholes full of :poop:

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Well, I just played it again. The decision to move to Ren'py was definitely a good one.
The extra scenes are good, though there's not much variety.

However, I have to ask: where's the exhibitionism?

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
Jamliz, i want to apologize that I was so impatient and constantly asked for the update. The wait was absolutely worth it. It is only the second update and the game has already become one of my favorites. Art style is the best I've ever seen in a 2d lewd game. Keep up the great work! :love:

Reactions: dp123 and Jamliz
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes