Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I'm stuck on Improve your magic skills any thoughts?
Same here
Same here here.
Really?, The Sexnote has specifics tasks for every character and you are stuck? Have you tried following the tasks? If the hint say "She is looking for a solution." it means you don't have anything to do with her for now... literally she is looking for a solution... she is busy... Try with other characters... :unsure:

Reactions: ch60906

ch60906

May 6, 2017
Really?, The Sexnote has specifics tasks for every character and you are stuck? Have you tried following the tasks? If the hint say "She is looking for a solution." it means you don't have anything to do with her for now... literally she is looking for a solution... she is busy... Try with other characters... :unsure:
Thanks, problem solved.

Reactions: Jamliz

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us all of this, that is really important for us and you are right, but this is basically the "2nd version of the game" (it's on the 0.043, but we had to make a lot of changes from the 0.01, we started on Unity and have to move to renpy (It was like starting again from 0) we made a full redesign of all the characters and the main character 4 TIMES! and just on this version we are expanding the content to new locations and characters) Of course we have to focus on something every update, otherwise it would be pointless, this one was focused con the family (Letting this done for now), Next update (0.05) will focus on expanding the world, new characters and locations, (0.06) will focus on Brixxida and the sexnote, setting new spells and mechanics, and then we will make a poll to know what do you want to depth on, so we could start to improve the game flow and creating more events with each character. Is just that the game is for now on an early version. (If you had tried the last updates you would understand better the progress of the game)
Thanks for responding. Just from the responses and the way i see how things have been handled, from listening to feedback to actually giving a fuck about questions and opinions, you are doing great! I really think the game has an amazing opportunity to be a excellent "classic", and thanks to it's simple yet recognizable story and setting, it's a lewd game that will actually be fun to play.

I know some people will critize the whole "MC is some horny teenager within a sexy family going to highschool, deja vu as fuck", but i actually like this scenario despite it's overuse due to it's simplicity and because GOOD games with such a settings are actually few in numbers. The main reason people don't like it is because a lot of games using this exact plot were shady in quality and never brought anything new to the table, which is not the case with yours.

Anyway, hats off to you, sire!

• Love
Reactions: Jamliz and krmit

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This looks like Summertime Saga, that looks like Summertime Saga, they look like Summertime Saga... etc etc. Its like saying Porsche ripped off Ferrari because Porsche have 4 wheels on their cars.

Inspiration is an awesome thing, original is very difficult to achieve. Summertime Saga looks like many cartoon styles, its just that its sex based and was probably the first game most people saw that had original hand crafted content from the start.

All I want to know about Sexnote is does it have enough sex content in this release to warrant a fucking download?

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234

shark101

Nov 17, 2017
I agree, this game does have a Summertime Saga feel to it.

That's not necessarily a bad thing if you're being compared to one of the most popular games on Patreon!

Great work and congrats to the devs, keep the updates coming.

Reactions: Jamliz

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
i stop to play, to long, that's lame sorry, 310 progress with Kyle and nothing, not for me baby.
You did it wrong... The max affection with each character for this version is 100 (In the Kyle case is 80) The only thing you need to do is follow the "Magic Guide" Tasks, there are some events that need the progress with other characters which are related...

Last edited:

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I totally forgot about this game. I'm glad you reworked the characters when I saw the game with old characters I honestly thought it'll be one of those games that noone cares about and abandoned soon after the first demo.

roro108

Jul 27, 2017
Please help me. Ihave a problem xwith the update. An error message appears and there is mark "An exception has occurred"

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
is there gonna be a character rework? cuz Sue doesn't look the same as the cover art in game. The cover art look sexy af.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes