geddout

Aug 12, 2016
A game that starts out on a engine that is usually used for more complex endeavors (and is typically harder to program for) and eventually ends up a renpy game after a few updates.
A tale as old as time.
Where do you enter the cheat code?
I think it was by clicking on the eye illustration in the book (top right).

Last edited:

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Why change the MC......AGAIN? Before, he was a little dweeb & the SexNote will change his life (As he would of never had a chance with any of the Women in the game). With this update, he looks like a self-centered ass. I preferred the previous MC design.

And while I'm at it, the old mom design is fine for this. She fit perfectly for this. The new one that is shown in the banner should be a separate character, as the whole balance of the game is thrown off, with the 2 Moms & your Sister.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Only just giving this game a go now but had to come here to say that the first mantra you have to chant genuinely made me lol.

Loving the art style so far!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Just FYI to former players, old saves don't work or at least not for very long and irrecoverable (can't ignore) errors. New gameplay is well worth it though--lots more content and higher quality.

SShivers

Jan 27, 2018
Looks good from the screens, will try it out, but please devs, for the love of tits, stop naming your protagonist Anon, can we agree to do that? It just makes me groan whenever I see it and not in a good way. :LOL:

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Looks good from the screens, will try it out, but please devs, for the love of tits, stop naming your protagonist Anon, can we agree to do that? It just makes me groan whenever I see it and not in a good way. :LOL:
You choose the protagonist name... Anon, is just a default name like null, empty, used specifically to fill an empty space that you are going to modify... :unsure:

Devka

May 8, 2017
ugh.. Not being able to rollback sucks. Sometimes my fingers twitch due to nerve damage and i'll end up double/triple-clicking. Without rollback I tend to miss things which makes for a frustrating experience for me. As much as I would like to play this I will have to pass on it. If you enable rollback in the future shoot me a pm and I'll give it another try.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
It took me too long to realize what Sex Note references...
And does this mean the MC gets raped at the end?
If it really referenced it correctly it would work a lot different. Example write 2 or more people in the book ie mc x sister x mom then location and date and time then what act to do unless physically impossible the above would happen.
Now leave off date and location and some time within the next 24 hours said act would occur leave off act and vanilla sex will occur.

That would be a sexnote
Kiss note was these 2 will kiss or die

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
You did it wrong... The max affection with each character for this version is 100 (In the Kyle case is 80) The only thing you need to do is follow the "Magic Guide" Tasks, there are some events that need the progress with other characters which are related...
Ow realy ? Sorry man, i had a bad experiencie with other games and think "Damned, again", but i'll try. Thanks for reply.

And dude, seriously, yours characters are so SO HOT.

Keep goin ^^

• Love
Reactions: Jamliz

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
ugh.. Not being able to rollback sucks. Sometimes my fingers twitch due to nerve damage and i'll end up double/triple-clicking. Without rollback I tend to miss things which makes for a frustrating experience for me. As much as I would like to play this I will have to pass on it. If you enable rollback in the future shoot me a pm and I'll give it another try.
just drop this in the renpy/common folder. rollback and variable access.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear dev, if youa are reading, consider the following.

ok i need to say this, and i know that this is a erotic game so some sexist things are not a big deal... BUT.

1. in the game ( version 0.043) you only have 2 powers, see through clothes and body transformation (x-ray and have a big dick to be short) in not a single moment you got something like be ultra charming or magic corruption of the mind to break some taboos, NO there is nothing like that.

2. two of the 3 girls that falls ONLY for your dick, are lesbian and 2 are your same blood (i think)...thats is not how it works! the scenes and characters int this game are hot as hell, but the story and how it developes tottally kick me out, wich sucks.

trust me when i say, showing my dig bick doesnt work like that, womens don start to jerk you off in place and lesbian dont turn straights with the mere sigh neiter.

again im sorry if this what i say rings the wrong bell. but with so many good games about magic and mind control i belive the story deserve a better work in the writing.

good luck with your proyect.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Im stuck with the giant boner, everytime I go ask sue he says nobody shouls see me like this, help?

also if you go into the room next to the kitchen at midnight or the back button isn't there

Last edited:

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
dear dev, if youa are reading, consider the following.

ok i need to say this, and i know that this is a erotic game so some sexist things are not a big deal... BUT.

1. in the game ( version 0.043) you only have 2 powers, see through clothes and body transformation (x-ray and have a big dick to be short) in not a single moment you got something like be ultra charming or magic corruption of the mind to break some taboos, NO there is nothing like that.

2. two of the 3 girls that falls ONLY for your dick, are lesbian and 2 are your same blood (i think)...thats is not how it works! the scenes and characters int this game are hot as hell, but the story and how it developes tottally kick me out, wich sucks.

trust me when i say, showing my dig bick doesnt work like that, womens don start to jerk you off in place and lesbian dont turn straights with the mere sigh neiter.

again im sorry if this what i say rings the wrong bell. but with so many good games about magic and mind control i belive the story deserve a better work in the writing.

good luck with your proyect.
Hey, Thanks for your feedback, that's really important for us and you are right, this is the 0.043 version, but did you know how it has progressed until now? I mean, did you try the 0.02 or 0.03? If don't, I will explain to you.

-0.01The first version was private, cause we did it for fun and share it with some friends to verify the viability of the project... (Has a lot of bugs cause it was our first time doing a visual novel)

- 0.02 Was the first public release that we made, fixing all the bug and improving from the last version with the feedback of our friends, fun fact: this one was made in Unity and didn't have a lot of basic options like, save and load, control the music volume, resize the window screen, a little compatibility with android, etc. (we did it in unity cause it was the closest engine to us)

- 0.03 having a lot of this basic issues and a lot of feedback of the public, we decide to move to renpy, so this version was focused specifically to make everything again to renpy (And when I say everything I mean everything, we made a full redesign of the all characters and code everything again now in Renpy) it was a big progress cause fixed a lot of bugs with unity and bringing the important basics features... but... There was no UI or map and the story or scenes were few.

- 0.04 I have to say it was a big update, we added new features like Map navigation, Affection system, UI navigation system, Hints system with the sex note icon, cheat system, etc. you can check the full changelog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, if you see the progress it has been well, but the game keep being in a very early version and what I see is that you are expecting a lot of content in the story that needs backup in art, code and new features, like illustrate more scenes to deepen in the story with each character making it more "Logic?" at your point of view (We can't make just 50 lines of dialogs without any image that just the characters talking cause it would be really slow and boring) and adding more powers with the Sexnote magic which means a lot of code and art scenes again.

The story, for now, is made to give you more hot scenes without having to read a 100 pages book about the progress of your relationship with the characters, for now, there is just the beginning of the game, in next versions we will focus on specifics characters to improve the story and game flow, in fact next update (0.05) will be focused on expanding the world of Sexnote, adding new characters (6 New characters), new locations (5 New locations), New scenarios (10 new scenarios), new side stories and of course new sex content and animations. 0.06 will focus on Brixxida and the Sexnote, that's right, what you are asking for, we are going to make more powers or spells, improve the story and the features related to the Sexnote, and then we will make polls to know what the public wants us to focus on next updates, improving the story and the flow with each character step by step.

So, thanks for the advice, we are really focused on making good content, and improving every time. When a future update is focused on one of the mothers, for sure we will do the respective changes and improvements to the story adding the necessary content to make it the best we can.

PD: By the way, you can check the status update and road map on patreon and every month we make polls to decide the future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wrarar

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Im stuck with the giant boner, everytime I go ask sue he says nobody shouls see me like this, help?

also if you go into the room next to the kitchen at midnight or the back button isn't there
I don't understand in what part of the game are you if you want help or support please go the Discord server on the channel "support" or mp me there.

Discord server invitation:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I don't understand in what part of the game are you if you want help or support please go the Discord server on the channel "support" or mp me there.

Discord server invitation:
I was in the beginning before getting the magic eye, im just gonna give up, I was looking through the thread and saw your post on the scenes. I hadn't realized there was so little so Im just gonna wait and try again another update. I m excited to see the your game tho!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes