D

Deleted member 183970

Does someone know when the new update will be realised

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
love this game really good but how do i tell what time of day it is?

EDIT never mind got it its next to the day of the week

Last edited:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Jamliz will pregnancy become a thing? It might really suit your art style
I just hope that if they do add it, they keep it to a few characters. Summertime's mess with throwing the mechanic around just left me tired of it. Not everyone needs to get a kid, and magical fast child birth is boring. Honestly, I'd just add a pregnant girl if people want one and have another girl beg to become pregnant. If it explodes in popularity(aka more money comes in from it that justifies focus) then add more to it instead of designing an entire game mechanic around it from a couple of people asking for it.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I just hope that if they do add it, they keep it to a few characters. Summertime's mess with throwing the mechanic around just left me tired of it. Not everyone needs to get a kid, and magical fast child birth is boring. Honestly, I'd just add a pregnant girl if people want one and have another girl beg to become pregnant. If it explodes in popularity(aka more money comes in from it that justifies focus) then add more to it instead of designing an entire game mechanic around it from a couple of people asking for it.
more like make it optional, unless a character is incapable of getting pregnant you should have the option to knock them up if you want. by making it an optional thing people who are into it can knock up their favorite gals or all of them if they want meanwhile people who arent into it dont have to by just simply disabling that fetish, in game could easily explain it as their on birth control if the subject would come up

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
more like make it optional, unless a character is incapable of getting pregnant you should have the option to knock them up if you want. by making it an optional thing people who are into it can knock up their favorite gals or all of them if they want meanwhile people who arent into it dont have to by just simply disabling that fetish, in game could easily explain it as their on birth control if the subject would come up
That still leaves creating actual pregnancy content for every character, optional or not. That's a lot of content even if it's just a quick hosipital visit and a sex scene, cause what's the point of the mechanic if you can't sleep with them when they are huge? Maybe make that the endgame or something but definitely not suddenly everyone needs pregnancy content whether it's worth it or not. Or whether a big enough amount of your paying player base cares about the content for the time to be worth it.

Though I guess with the way this is being devleoped it would be more like tacking on an extra scene near the end of a girl's plot, and I did kinda want that with the yoga and therapy stuff and any other business fetish stuff that made sense. I just hope they actually consider how worth it is before committing a scene to every character to one fetish.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That still leaves creating actual pregnancy content for every character, optional or not. That's a lot of content even if it's just a quick hosipital visit and a sex scene, cause what's the point of the mechanic if you can't sleep with them when they are huge? Maybe make that the endgame or something but definitely not suddenly everyone needs pregnancy content whether it's worth it or not. Or whether a big enough amount of your paying player base cares about the content for the time to be worth it.

Though I guess with the way this is being devleoped it would be more like tacking on an extra scene near the end of a girl's plot, and I did kinda want that with the yoga and therapy stuff and any other business fetish stuff that made sense. I just hope they actually consider how worth it is before committing a scene to every character to one fetish.
if it were about the work involved in making that happen then yes i agree its more trouble then its worth but that wasnt what you were talkin about before, at least thats not how it sounded, the way you talked before sounded like you were sayin that you were tired of seein pregnancy stuff so if it got added it should be restricted to a couple girls so you wouldnt have to see it.

pregnancy is a massively popular fetish so if it gets added to something it should be properly worked in imo. meaning anyone able to have a kid should be able to unless they dont want to or take birth control. from a development end you can lower the work by having things storywise to limit it but it shouldnt be limited too much. i know adding preg versions is a lot of work but if youre gonna do it do it right and if youre not gonna be able or willing to then have an already pregnant woman move in or somethin, it wouldnt be as fun as gettin them pregnant yourself but its better then nothin or having poorly implimented preg scenes

Reactions: Nani Maniac

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is really hard to make pregnancy work in these games. Unless it's a one time thing and actually part of the plot.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
if it were about the work involved in making that happen then yes i agree its more trouble then its worth but that wasnt what you were talkin about before, at least thats not how it sounded, the way you talked before sounded like you were sayin that you were tired of seein pregnancy stuff so if it got added it should be restricted to a couple girls so you wouldnt have to see it.

pregnancy is a massively popular fetish so if it gets added to something it should be properly worked in imo. meaning anyone able to have a kid should be able to unless they dont want to or take birth control. from a development end you can lower the work by having things storywise to limit it but it shouldnt be limited too much. i know adding preg versions is a lot of work but if youre gonna do it do it right and if youre not gonna be able or willing to then have an already pregnant woman move in or somethin, it wouldnt be as fun as gettin them pregnant yourself but its better then nothin or having poorly implimented preg scenes
I feel like properly worked in would be having it for characters it makes sense for, and not the entire cast. Not every girl is magically going to want your kid in a week by virtue of you dicking them.

I'm not really tired of it, you barely see it as far as things I actually play since I don't care for it, it just rarely feels worth it. it's literally a chore in Summertime. And the actual content you get is bare bones or would take to much effort to make worth it. I just feel it would be better to have it actually be developed by having it for x number of characters were it is their fetish focus instead of them just throwing one fetish at every character. This is probably just me personally, but for games like this and Summertime I feel that having different girls for different fetishes is the point(though I guess in this big boobs is every girl).

I think if I sound tired of it it's just seeing the same requests in a lot of boards here, as if some people want every game to be the same thing instead of unique at all. I know not having pregnancy wouldn't be unique, but it would make this even more of a Summertime ripoff.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I'm wondering, will any of the old h-scenes art be remade into the new art style?
Hoping that they're planning a second update for Sue, but the Monsters Tits Club probably won't let it pass the polls, still surprised they let Jane pass. She's the best girl imo, and that choppy animations don't do her justice. That H-scene on the bed is just terrible.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes