Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think they threw in too many characters. Personally, I'd be more than happy with mom, aunt, Hina, Hina's mom, Mrs. Johnson (her "original" mom, by the way) and the big readhead sister only.

Creating a story for every character is a big mistake, to me. You don't need one thousand characters and one thousand sex scenes: you need few big important characters with long stories and a lot of scenes involving them. You don't need an entire update about a side character (i.e.: the nurse, the secretary, the church lady - what a mistake, man - and so on).
If it was a game like summertime saga where updates usually take 4 to 5 months, I would agree that a smaller cast of characters would be better. But this dev releases updates quite frequently. I think in this case having a lot of characters is better, otherwise people would get bored.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
If it was a game like summertime saga where updates usually take 4 to 5 months, I would agree that a smaller cast of characters would be better. But this dev releases updates quite frequently. I think in this case having a lot of characters is better, otherwise people would get bored.
agreed since theres frequent updates a larger cast to write for is better my only issue is that because content is controlled by a small number of players who have a clear preference for generic bimbo bodies means theres no variety with the girls which is what bores me. like what you do with them is great and all but id just like to see some variety in the body types which unfortunately is very unlikely to happen while contents bein decided by patreon majority vote, like i bet if they took a poll somewhere like here the results would be waaay different from what they usually see, or at the least they shouldnt let the patreons vote for a character who just had an update or somethin

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
agreed since theres frequent updates a larger cast to write for is better my only issue is that because content is controlled by a small number of players who have a clear preference for generic bimbo bodies means theres no variety with the girls which is what bores me. like what you do with them is great and all but id just like to see some variety in the body types which unfortunately is very unlikely to happen while contents bein decided by patreon majority vote, like i bet if they took a poll somewhere like here the results would be waaay different from what they usually see, or at the least they shouldnt let the patreons vote for a character who just had an update or somethin
Personally I don't mind the gigantic boobs, but I understand why people would get bored if most girls have the same body type. Devs will always prioritize the opinions of their patrons, they are the ones supporting the game and making it possible for the devs to continue working.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Personally I don't mind the gigantic boobs, but I understand why people would get bored if most girls have the same body type. Devs will always prioritize the opinions of their patrons, they are the ones supporting the game and making it possible for the devs to continue working.
i understand why their doin it im just more sayin that while theres nothing wrong with prioritizing their patreons input they shouldnt be ONLY listening to their patreons cause then you get a situation like this where the game gets this far and still feel like its lacking cause theyve put too much focus on the minority of the player base

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i understand why their doin it im just more sayin that while theres nothing wrong with prioritizing their patreons input they shouldnt be ONLY listening to their patreons cause then you get a situation like this where the game gets this far and still feel like its lacking cause theyve put too much focus on the minority of the player base
Dev comes to this forum from time to time and I think he takes into consideration the opinions of people here. But when it comes to voting on what content he works next I don't think he will ever make a poll here, one of the perks of being a patron is being able to vote for content. It wouldn't be fair if the people that play for free get the same privileges as a patron.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Dev comes to this forum from time to time and I think he takes into consideration the opinions of people here. But when it comes to voting on what content he works next I don't think he will ever make a poll here, one of the perks of being a patron is being able to vote for content. It wouldn't be fair if the people that play for free get the same privileges as a patron.
part of my point was that deciding what content gets added shouldnt be a patreon exclusive perk because its bad for the game due to it limiting things to a much smaller far more bias audience which is still very much true. simply put making decisions on what gets added should involve the whole player base it shouldnt be a patreon perk, theres other ways they can reward patreon that dont directly effect the game like art, wip things, teasers and stuff like that

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
part of my point was that deciding what content gets added shouldnt be a patreon exclusive perk because its bad for the game due to it limiting things to a much smaller far more bias audience which is still very much true. simply put making decisions on what gets added should involve the whole player base it shouldnt be a patreon perk, theres other ways they can reward patreon that dont directly effect the game like art, wip things, teasers and stuff like that
Yeah but as you said in a previous post, if the votes were done here for example, the results would probably be a lot different, and the patrons could end up paying for content that they don't enjoy. And no dev will ever risk losing patrons because of that.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah but as you said in a previous post, if the votes were done here for example, the results would probably be a lot different, and the patrons could end up paying for content that they don't enjoy. And no dev will ever risk losing patrons because of that.
Well, if the votes were done by me only, we'd have Big Redhead Sister's, Hinn's and Mrs Johnson's updates only. :D

I stand by my opinion: a lot of characters are ok, but I think that many characters should be "fillers" only. Main girls should have a lot of scenes, minor characters should have fewer scenes.

I think the Authors should choose which is the Main Cast and which is the Supporting Cast.

Reactions: tatanysebas

JDRR

May 10, 2020
Well, if the votes were done by me only, we'd have Big Redhead Sister's, Hinn's and Mrs Johnson's updates only. :D

I stand by my opinion: a lot of characters are ok, but I think that many characters should be "fillers" only. Main girls should have a lot of scenes, minor characters should have fewer scenes.

I think the Authors should choose which is the Main Cast and which is the Supporting Cast.
johnnson main char pls!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Trapezio

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It has been a while since I checked the updates for this game, I am really surprised by the good development it has had, the change to details of the story and the addition of new characters.

I loved the reference to “Sex Education” with Ruby and his friend, I was quite surprised that they added the model Anastasia. The character I hope to see more of in future updates is Ms. Jones (The religious old woman, I know, call me a pervert lol)

I loved the situation between the mother and the stepmother of the MC, also the problem between the magical beings and who thought it was a good magical being, what a good path you have taken with the story

There were some glitch or problems: The indicator bar for the amount of magic collected stayed at 150 when it was actually at 200 (It was modified when I mistakenly bought a spell upgrade), Mia's objective did not change, although I did what the objective said, did not change, changed when I finish a Hinn objective

Bonus points with the MC's aunt, those sexual poses are luxurious. The MC's sister and mother, wonderful, I like the photo shoots and the small business

The art is undoubtedly wonderful, I dare say, that if this game continues as it has, with the quality of the art and the story, it will undoubtedly be one of the best games so far. Until this version 0.10.5 It is one of my favorites, my congratulations to all who are part of the project

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A Death Note parody? Perfect. I wonder how Light, Misa, L and Ryuk will look like in the game. :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes