MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I think the distribution of content right now is a bit off, like we have a few characters that have a lot of content and others that don't have anything, you'd think the ones without content would get updates but no, it's ones that have content that are getting more. I feel like the ones that don't have as much content/any content would become more popular if they got some, I know I wanna see more than just the Eye's perspective on Mia, see them tits around the MC's dick I mean come on, who doesn't?

Saying this, I'm not making a complaint, it's more of an observation, we're still getting good things in any case but it would be nice to see some of the other characters getting the spot light a little more, stop hogging the spotlight, JANE.

Reactions: ReaCreations

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I think the distribution of content right now is a bit off, like we have a few characters that have a lot of content and others that don't have anything, you'd think the ones without content would get updates but no, it's ones that have content that are getting more. I feel like the ones that don't have as much content/any content would become more popular if they got some, I know I wanna see more than just the Eye's perspective on Mia, see them tits around the MC's dick I mean come on, who doesn't?

Saying this, I'm not making a complaint, it's more of an observation, we're still getting good things in any case but it would be nice to see some of the other characters getting the spot light a little more, stop hogging the spotlight, JANE.
Updates is decided by Patron vote. So actually not enough people want to see Mia. She has come close tho.

Reactions: Jamliz

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Ah right, that makes sense then, should've figured honestly, it's a shame because the community obviously has a lot of bias with this kinda thing, not a fan of it myself.

Reactions: ReaCreations

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Ah right, that makes sense then, should've figured honestly, it's a shame because the community obviously has a lot of bias with this kinda thing, not a fan of it myself.
In this case it's not really a majority vote, whoever spends the most gets the most say. Which makes sense for patreon as annoying as it might be for people who want variety or a specific character to get content.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I do
She's been in the second place for two or three times in a row I think, personally I'm not interested in her, there are much more interesting characters in the game, I'd like her more if she was a huge titted teacher and not mia khalifa but well it is what it is.
I do agree she is a Bitch. But forcing that man hating bitch to watch Mc fucking Jane's wife, MC's mother and MC making Mom his own bitch is hot. Then making Jane submit to being MC's bitch as well is even hottier

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes