Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
yeah drop to aunties office, only option on the elevator is dr Johnsons therapy
Then something's changed since I last played. I just went to the elevator and had a choice (after talking w/ receptionist and therapist(first time))

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I like the colors, Art is okay but it would be nice to have a few petite girls. Ya checking this out.

And going by the description there is no incest but if you wanted to do a incest patch that would be cool.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I like the colors, Art is okay but it would be nice to have a few petite girls. Ya checking this out.

And going by the description there is no incest but if you wanted to do a incest patch that would be cool.

There are
a few petite girls.

You don't need any patch to figure out how things really are.

D

Deleted member 183970

I don't understand people like you, this game is clearly huge boobs oriented why do you have to force the developer to add petite. I've never went to a game thread with an all petite cast to ask the developer to add huge boobs smh.

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I don't understand people like you, this game is clearly huge boobs oriented why do you have to force the developer to add petite. I've never went to a game thread with an all petite cast to ask the developer to add huge boobs smh.
Dude. This game is only huge boobs oriented because the top patrons are crazy about ridiculously huge tits. There are a few petite girls (one of them was added by request, and even tho she's not exactly a petite, when everyone else is a bimbo...) but the polls for new content will never reach them. If I'd say that someone is forcing the devs, is the big boob club, 4 updates in a row. But they're forcing them with a good deal of money, so it's not exactly forced work.
Do your research.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Can someone recommend or say maybe similar games with similiar artwork style :) i would be really apreciated

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dude. This game is only huge boobs oriented because the top patrons are crazy about ridiculously huge tits. There are a few petite girls (one of them was added by request, and even tho she's not exactly a petite, when everyone else is a bimbo...) but the polls for new content will never reach them. If I'd say that someone is forcing the devs, is the big boob club, 4 updates in a row. But they're forcing them with a good deal of money, so it's not exactly forced work.
Do your research.
I think they threw in too many characters. Personally, I'd be more than happy with mom, aunt, Hina, Hina's mom, Mrs. Johnson (her "original" mom, by the way) and the big readhead sister only.

Creating a story for every character is a big mistake, to me. You don't need one thousand characters and one thousand sex scenes: you need few big important characters with long stories and a lot of scenes involving them. You don't need an entire update about a side character (i.e.: the nurse, the secretary, the church lady - what a mistake, man - and so on).

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes