Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
Looks promising, though a bit rough around the edges, yet.

The art is nice, but many spots are in need of touch-ups or just a general overhaul. When spying on your stepmom having sex, Jane's right foot (on the left side of the screen) looks plain awful; it's a square stump at the base of a huge, meaty leg. Some characters seem to shift between two similar art styles at times (the movie night still shots on the couch look different than their regular counterparts and, honestly, I like the art of the still characters better than their regular design). Speaking of the movie night events, once you get to the point of having sex, the MC looks totally uninterested when going at it on the couch -- he's still wearing his standard, half-awake, "whatever" expression.

Likewise, there's a lot room for improvement on the dialogue. Little fixes across the board, really. The MC shows photos to Kylee and says "Here are them," when it should be "Here they are," and such. Readers understand the general idea of the sentence, but many lines in the game could use a little love from a proofreader.

Honestly, by the end, I found myself getting tired of clicking through "Faster, faster, faster, cum" dialogue boxes just to advance things.

Last edited:

fappypanda

Apr 19, 2021
Really digging the art, but it’s true on the Grindiness of the game. Like I like working a building up to scenes but it starts taking away from the story.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes