massym

Mar 29, 2021
When She disappears from the house it is the end of the content of that character, we will have to wait for next updates to see if she returns,(you can look at the book to see if you have more quest or it is the end in that version)
It says to continue with stepmom for Kylee. Guess I need to wait for the update in that case. Thanks again.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
When She disappears from the house it is the end of the content of that character, we will have to wait for next updates to see if she returns,(you can look at the book to see if you have more quest or it is the end in that version)
In my case she left, and I have to sneak at mom's bedroom at night. But that won't ever happen

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think people just need to accept that well done hand-drawn games are gonna take a long time. They tried fast updates early on, they just put out low quality stuff that they touched up later as they added a little bit more. It's less work for them to put them time in to make a high quality update out the gate than to spam monthly releases that they then have to go back and fix, and hopefully most people have the presence of mind to recognize that.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
I think people just need to accept that well done hand-drawn games are gonna take a long time. They tried fast updates early on, they just put out low quality stuff that they touched up later as they added a little bit more. It's less work for them to put them time in to make a high quality update out the gate than to spam monthly releases that they then have to go back and fix, and hopefully most people have the presence of mind to recognize that.
Well said. Sure more money = able to dedicate more time to game development but it’s not exponential lmao - once they’re fully committed to the project, no extra money is gonna speed things up :FacePalm:

Reactions: Crazymic79

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And since they take a long time, the developer needs to be ready for posts accusing the developer of "milking patrons/subscribers." Those posts seem to rise exponentially as the developer gains supporters.

Well said. Sure more money = able to dedicate more time to game development but it’s not exponential lmao - once they’re fully committed to the project, no extra money is gonna speed things up :FacePalm:
True. Once they've left their "day job," not much more a solo developer can do. One can add staff, but we've seen many cases when a critical staff member walks away from the project, leaving the game in limbo as the developer tries to replace them.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes