ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
its has cheating tag so does that mean MC does the cheating or his partner ? is there ntr ? if not ill skip but it looks interesting though !

Nov 28, 2018
its has cheating tag so does that mean MC does the cheating or his partner ? is there ntr ? if not ill skip but it looks interesting though !
Well MC isn't in a relationship with anyone so I don't know if his fucking everyone would be considered cheating
I guess the tag is for Angelica she's the only one I can think of who has a husband and the MC fucks her pregnant xD
As for ntr nope there ain't any for the moment

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Well MC isn't in a relationship with anyone so I don't know if his fucking everyone would be considered cheating
I guess the tag is for Angelica she's the only one I can think of who has a husband and the MC fucks her pregnant xD
As for ntr nope there ain't any for the moment
The mom's are in a relationship and you fuck one of them, so that is probably where it comes from.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

villeville

Jan 22, 2021
You should really check it out regardless, the stuff we've gotten so far is great, and there's a new update dropping soon.

ilMilos09

Aug 2, 2020
Hey! uhh I know this question might be a FAQ.
But, I'm new to these and I don't really know how to run it on my android.

what should I do? When I clicked the manifest thing, it doesn't work. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Asking for help, thank you!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
Is this not the same game from a long time ago, but instead of like Sexnote with IRL and anime influences the kid just got magic powers, he even worked in the garage but like on a clock for a school project and what not?

dev's even ended up changing MC's look because everyone said he looked ugly?

EDIT: Yeah it is lol,just playing it a bit more and they make fun of how the old system was where you had to memorize spells,i used to take pictures so i could cast spells!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes