yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is this not the same game from a long time ago, but instead of like Sexnote with IRL and anime influences the kid just got magic powers, he even worked in the garage but like on a clock for a school project and what not?

dev's even ended up changing MC's look because everyone said he looked ugly?
I really wish they hadn't changed the MC. They had a nerdy looking brown kid and put it up for a vote and of course the generic white dude won, that's always gonna win if you poll for what an MC should look like. They shoulda just stuck with a better-drawn version of their original design.

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
I really wish they hadn't changed the MC. They had a nerdy looking brown kid and put it up for a vote and of course the generic white dude won, that's always gonna win if you poll for what an MC should look like. They shoulda just stuck with a better-drawn version of their original design.

Oh i didn't know about that, i was talking about way before when this same game/premise was under a different name.

That's sad tho, not often we get something truly different with MC's

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
If that is what the public want, them they are right on doing it

Baloontamer

Jun 7, 2017
Dude, he is going to do what his patreons feel like it would make them like more this game. If most of his patreons are white then they are gonna vote white. If u were him you would've done the same.. Let your patreons choose, that will always help with their support.
Seen so many creators that have a lot of potential but they rly work only for themselves, so yeah no money there so they stop creating.

Reactions: Luis Nope

brad22345

Oct 23, 2018
Can anyone help, I'm having a bug where I cant go to Jane's office no matter what. It always says that 'I shouldn't go there right now' no matter when I try to go there.

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
Dude, he is going to do what his patreons feel like it would make them like more this game. If most of his patreons are white then they are gonna vote white. If u were him you would've done the same.. Let your patreons choose, that will always help with their support.
Seen so many creators that have a lot of potential but they rly work only for themselves, so yeah no money there so they stop creating.
I know what you mean about not taking in any influence from everyone with $5 and an opinion. I can't believe Valve is going under.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Here y'all go! Please leave a like!

1620591845245.png

SexNote Update 0.13.5 - EARLY ACCESS NOW!
Hey guys! Is a pleasure to share with you this new release! We have been working a lot and we know you are going to love it!
This new update continues with the Church story and Mrs. Jones plot so, you are going to find new scenes and of course NEW sex animations with Mrs. Jones (4), sister Grace (2), Linett (1), Orgy (5).
This update is a bit bigger than planned so, it took us more time than expected, however, We are little by little improving our workflow and detecting better ways to release faster.

ENJOY All of these new sex scenes with higher quality animations that we know you love!

You will find this new content on this update:

• Cumshot
  • Creampie
  • Blowjob
  • Sex
  • Handjob
  • Nun
  • Orgy
  • Boobjob
  • Deepthroat
  • Anal

ARLY ACCESS VERSION - HOTFIX 0.13.5d

BUG FIXED
Win & Lin:

Mac:

f you have the 0.13.5c and you can start the new content, try following the next steps:
1. Go to Lydia's (Sue's mom) house (The green one next to MC's house) at weekend, and talk to her.
2. Go to church and talk with Mrs. Jones.
3. Go to church in the afternoon.

If this didn't work for you, download the new build 0.13.5d (Already uploaded in the MEGA links)

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Anyone knows if Anastasya scene 1 can be unlocked if you play from the beginning? Or her first scene is yet buged? Having to rely on gallery code to get her scene on every new version kinda bothers me.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I really do not understand why every new version the gallery is locked with scenes that we have already watched

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes