Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
This game is good and has some really good scenes/fetishes, but the gameplay is still too grindy and can be hard to figure out what you need to do at times. Personally I feel like just making it a VN type and getting rid of the "sandbox" elements would be better, or at least make it more obvious what you need to be doing at all times.

Reactions: Xavier DAnger

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
Oh, there maybe was a misunderstanding, i'll wait it out and grind a bit then in the meantime
If you want to unlock the gallery you go to the laptop in the MC's room and hit "unlock all" at the bottom, then put the gallery code in.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Any hints on cleaning the church? Most of the time, although I clean all, seems I run out of time....Got it right 3 times somehow...But seems in a loop....Is it wrong, a bug, or is it just me not getting it? Thanks.

blackadder18

Jul 30, 2019
Any hints on cleaning the church? Most of the time, although I clean all, seems I run out of time....Got it right 3 times somehow...But seems in a loop....Is it wrong, a bug, or is it just me not getting it? Thanks.
Make sure to clean any cobwebs or items hanging from the ceiling in case you miss them.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes