ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't played the most recent build yet, but I think it is a tag for future content, not yet featured in a scene.
You're wrong.
You cuck the petstore husband by banging his wife (The Angelina Jolie character) and knock her up.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi I need some help I trying to start all over again but everytime I delete the game the save file is still in my PC Windows 7 desktop is there some way to find save file to delete the game I want to start all over again but it's still there please help me I've been doing this for 3 hours trying to find the save file on my computer goat on YouTube but not there thanks who ever helps me out

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Nice update again, the animations have improved from the previous update, I mean the new animations. I seem to have noticed a greater attention to detail in the drawings compared to those of the previous version. I noticed something wrong (in the drawings) but they are just subtleties.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
SexNote [v0.13.5d] [JamLiz] ORIGINAL SIZE: 706MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (124MB) MEGA
Compressed version for LINUX (129MB) MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (123MB) MEGA

I played for 10 minutes and did not find any bugs.
However This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Dude wich programme do you use for compressing?

• Love
Reactions: gam2000

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
I just loaded my save for the new update and all the characters say "That's all for this version" Am I missing something? Is there a second page of girls that is errored for me and I can't see it?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes