yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
how do I get rid of this View attachment 1190430 it has ALWAYS been there nomatter what version and Ikeep doing it and doing it and its the same scene....
You can't unless you change the game script. They just left a hanging conditional based on future releases or they just forgot to close it out. It should be pretty easy to setup an if statement to fix it if you're willing to do that though.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Any other Mac players getting a bug where every interaction takes you to Mom at the pool screen? The text continues, but the only image is Mom, lounging by the pool.

talante

Oct 5, 2020
excuse me beautiful people but
How can I download the latest game updates without having to download it again?

Zeff_t

May 15, 2020
Hey Jamilz , there was a bug/unknown feature?, regarding the magic grind , if i spam eye of agamoto without picking all the orbs up (mid game , almost all abilities lvl 2 ) they just re spawn such that i can fill up my bar in just room , also , if i repeat some *ahem * scenes , can we please have a fresh dialogue like it's not the first time our MC has dont that "activity " , im just saying minor changes like : " omg shes doing it !!" to " hehe i cant believe she's ready to do it again " , smthn like that idk : all in the name of feedback . Love the game ; )

kostej

Aug 14, 2020
i found out how to get further in that if you cant find the last Shinnigamis simply turn your all seeing eye power on in the Hospital the 3 you messed with are their it will progress the church story

hope it helps
Sure, will try it soon.

sanga69

May 25, 2019
I just loaded my save for the new update and all the characters say "That's all for this version" Am I missing something? Is there a second page of girls that is errored for me and I can't see it?
Just sleep once the next day you should be fine

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
I have been waiting patiently for the Mrs. Jones update for awhile now and I gotta say, Jamliz delivered. This update is so incredibly hot. I love all the new scenes, but especially the blowjob scenes with Mrs. Jones. The art and animation in this game has come a long way, it easily rivals the best games out there right now. Keep up the great work Jamliz!

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
This is the first release I've played of this game. I'm enjoying it so far: the graphics are good (I can even see the animations increasing in quality, as in some that look older are two frames and some that look newer are much smoother) and the gameplay loop is pretty fun for a game in this genre. But is there a plan to go back and polish the dialogue at all? I know the developers are not native English speakers, so I'm willing to cut a bit of slack, but if they're not going to get a proofreader, they could at least pick some of the low-hanging fruit (character names are misspelled - is she Belle or Bell? Roonie or Roonnie? How exactly DO you spell shinigami/shinigamy/shinygamy??? - and there's at least one instance of dialogue choices between "Yes" and "Not" as opposed to "No.") This game is at its heart a visual novel, so it would be nice if they can make the "novel" part easier to read.

Reactions: dahobo
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes