silvertongue267

Jul 3, 2017
I appear to be stuck, I've progressed through everyone's storylines except for the church, I've found all 3 shinigami already and all 3 magic are capped, but I just seem to be stuck at this dialogue. I've visited the church every single day at every time available and still nothing, did I screw up and lock myself out of the church storyline somehow?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm stuck at sneaking into mothers bedroom at night, but it always says "i shouldnt now" or its empty.

pxt-666

Dec 12, 2018
I appear to be stuck, I've progressed through everyone's storylines except for the church, I've found all 3 shinigami already and all 3 magic are capped, but I just seem to be stuck at this dialogue. I've visited the church every single day at every time available and still nothing, did I screw up and lock myself out of the church storyline somehow?
Share the power with all 4 shinigami once. After that, you will get another shinigami at the church. Visit church in
afternoon.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I am stuck in Church cleaning task. Cleaning church for a week. No further improvement in storyline.
You need to collect all the items before the timer runs out. Save the game before the mini game starts, use this if you fail. Repeat this process a few times to complete the cleaning scenes.

Reactions: yoyomistro

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
SexNote [v0.13.5d] APK -

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes