KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
oh god... can i ignore the granny (Mrs Jones) and still get every other girl?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urk

Mariozzax

Jan 16, 2020
Any idea where is the aunt office? cant seem to find it at all.
Also every time I click on jane downstairs it says I need to deleiver papers to akita, who is she and were can I find her

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The game keeps adding ''new wallpapers'' where exactly could i find these?
By signing up for the patreon tier that gives the wallpapers, lol. Technically, the update banners are just the SFW versions of the wallpapers so if you want those just go to their Patreon and save all the update banners.

Reactions: linkkkkk_

Kasaix

Dec 13, 2019
I'm enjoying the game so far. The only hitch I came across was with Jane on the weekend. She still offers work there, but the office is locked on the weekend. Hinn's house too, so there's no progression with either of them on the weekends.

Reactions: Urk
Jul 31, 2018
Has anyone else experienced this bug? in case you can't tell when ever I click on the elevator in the office the sprite and background for the Grandma's house appears.. lol any suggestions to fix?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Has anyone else experienced this bug? in case you can't tell when ever I click on the elevator in the office the sprite and background for the Grandma's house appears.. lol any suggestions to fix?
You probably rolled back, then rolled forward. The way screens are called if you roll back you have to be careful rolling forward again or you'll mess things up. It's usually solvable by rolling back enough to get to a correct screen.

Reactions: Edgar Allan Pog

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
For some reason I didn't unlock the first scene in the gallery for the black haired girl with the red clothes that you do yoga with. Everything else is unlocked fine (did not use unlocker, just played the game). Is this a known bug? If not, anyone have the gallery unlock code?

Also, the hint for the blonde mom still says sneak into your step mom's room at night, but as far as I can tell I have progressed with her as far as I can, fixes?

Nov 28, 2018
The game keeps adding ''new wallpapers'' where exactly could i find these?
Wallpapers are just some scenes from the game itself there's no seperate place to find them inside the game
For example 2 wallpapers of the current update were the scenes of Mrs.Jones and Grace that you get after cleaning the church

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes