yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Jamliz some typo somewhere : "here*" instead of "hear", a missing variable at 3rd? (maybe 2sd) nurse+mom event : the nurse calls the mom "Sue", the default, instead of changed name.

PS : Did you actually copy/paste some lines from BT the manor? You naughty boy!
Really? Where? I miss things like that sometimes but if you could point out the lifted lines I'd appreciate it.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I just downloaded the latest version but it says I have nothing new to do. My last save is from 13,3 so maybe I am forgetting that I did the newest update but I dont think thats the case. Is this a glitch?

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
I just downloaded the latest version but it says I have nothing new to do. My last save is from 13,3 so maybe I am forgetting that I did the newest update but I dont think thats the case. Is this a glitch?
Just sleep, if I remember correctly

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Sadly Jamliz communication dropped to zero since 13.5. Maybe the team is too famous now...
To famous ? what does this even mean if this is a indicator for no communication than DarkCookie & AdeptusSteve never should make a post again cause they are 10 x more famous than Jam is & will ever be

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@[B]Jamliz[/B] I discovered the game with the current version and played strait to current end. Here are my thoughts.
Art is good and original, I think it's fundamental in a Renpy game. Situations are funny, it's kinda like an unlimited teen movie.
On the other hand there is a HELL lot of typos especially on the lastest content, mixed with some scripting errors I think. (For exemple, the player name, or when it should be customized, sometimes NPC seems to get mixed : I think at the last doctor's session, the dialog is meant to be Doc>patient>doc not Doc>doc>doc). Once you get the content as you want it to be, you may want to proof read, I'll try to help if needed. Secondly, atm there is a need for more morning activities, or maybe shuffle the current ones. Otherwise, the game is resumed, at some point, at waking up, passing time either by repeating a time consuming one or by resting, do the new, sleep, repeat.
Lastly, please put at least one more in-game music, or times w/o, pleeaasse!
I heard you got familly issues so I hope your doin' fine, and wish you luck!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes