Angeelo

Sep 2, 2020
Hi , i'm a new player , i tried with cheat first just to have a preview and now i want to disable the cheats and start from the begining , help pls

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Hi , i'm a new player , i tried with cheat first just to have a preview and now i want to disable the cheats and start from the begining , help pls
I may be missing something but can't you just back out (or quit) and just start a new game?

Angeelo

Sep 2, 2020
I may be missing something but can't you just back out (or quit) and just start a new game?
ive tried to delete the whole game and re extract , same issue. ive tried re dowload , same issue
There is a cache file / folder who i need to delete but i don't know where it is .

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
ive tried to delete the whole game and re extract , same issue. ive tried re dowload , same issue
There is a cache file / folder who i need to delete but i don't know where it is .
Still not sure why you can't just start a new game from main screen?

Main Screen.jpg
I just downloaded again to check and clicked start instead of load and it started from scratch/beginning...(still had old saves on computer)

located:
computer/local disc(C:/local disc/users/<computer name>/appdata/roaming/renpy

need 'show hidden files' enabled

Last edited:

Smeagul

Jun 28, 2018
How to meet with Akita, to deliver the documents? The place where Jane´s office is, is not there. I have been around and talked to Akita, but now I can´t get there.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
How to meet with Akita, to deliver the documents? The place where Jane´s office is, is not there. I have been around and talked to Akita, but now I can´t get there.
Read back a page - post #3965. Where would you talk w/ Akita other than the office? and if the office is missing you found a big bug...

Smeagul

Jun 28, 2018
Read back a page - post #3965. Where would you talk w/ Akita other than the office? and if the office is missing you found a big bug...
The office is not missing, but I can only talk to the receptionist and in the elevator, I can only meet with the therapist. There is no Akita to be found. Thus I have talked to her before, but when I had to deliver the documents, she is nowhere to be found.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The office is not missing, but I can only talk to the receptionist and in the elevator, I can only meet with the therapist. There is no Akita to be found. Thus I have talked to her before, but when I had to deliver the documents, she is nowhere to be found.
Sorry, sounds like you missed a trigger or found a bug (like if you don't pursue the blonde 'mom's' route you can't bugger her at night before she takes off)

Office to elevator gives these options for me.
office inside.jpg

Smeagul

Jun 28, 2018
Sorry, sounds like you missed a trigger or found a bug (like if you don't pursue the blonde 'mom's' route you can't bugger her at night before she takes off)

Office to elevator gives these options for me.
View attachment 1210967
I must somehow have missed the trigger for it, because when I go to the elevator, I end up with therapist.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Jamliz some typo somewhere : "here*" instead of "hear", a missing variable at 3rd? (maybe 2sd) nurse+mom event : the nurse calls the mom "Sue", the default, instead of changed name.

PS : Did you actually copy/paste some lines from BT the manor? You naughty boy!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes