Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
patreon does not allow incest games thats why so many games have had to change or be abandoned
You can add a patch that allows it outside of the code like alot of other games on here do so itd still be within patreon terms but you add a patch that opens that code up for people who want to download it. Summertime Saga has that type of stuff in it i forget what engine they are on but maybe inquire to the dev of that game so that you can keep true to the origin of this game and the mood setting instead of it feeling like when they recast a character on a movie to someone else mid season lol.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
I really will never understand y'all. The dev makes these updates at their pace, you aren't paying for it, and you still complain.

Stop acting like you're entitled to this shit.
The honest truth
About one more "defenders" granted?
If the dev did not personally declare that he would release one update per month, then there would be no complaints about him. If you work at your "own pace", then you do not need to make sounding statements. Since graduating in December, he has consistently missed deadlines. I understand that there can always be personal reasons and circumstances and I am sympathetic to this, but there must be some limits.
And one more thing, how do you know I'm not paying for this?

Last edited:

nilo96

May 7, 2020
And immediately for all the shit-eaters: let them cite a UN resolution or the law of at least one country where it would be said that in order to criticize someone, you first need to pay this subject. Or do you seriously think that only those who satisfy a certain "property qualification" have the right to free expression of their own opinion and criticism. I wonder what country and what era do you live in?
If a link to such a law is provided, then I solemnly swear that JamLiz will suck you off or you can suck it off, whichever you prefer.

So hurry up, shit-eaters!!!

Apr 22, 2019
My first impression is that Patrons would be more likely to complain on Patreon or Discord where the developer has a better chance to actually read the complaint.
Patreon is even worse. DC or similar devs(Redamz), no matter what, people will kiss the ground they walk, even with a (shitty) release in months-years. Moreover DC has locked comments, so if you stop your support(even after years) you're out.
Maybe in this case could be different, we don't know and I don't care tbh, but on the other hand many devs take advantage of this "trust" Patreon offers, that means, no deadlines. However it offers as well a refound system. Some of them use that when they cannot reach a goal within X months, or due to personal problems, many others not.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Patreon is even worse. DC or similar devs(Redamz), no matter what, people will kiss the ground they walk, even with a (shitty) release in months-years. Moreover DC has locked comments, so if you stop your support(even after years) you're out.
DarkCookie is generally a separate and very interesting topic. He has long ago turned into a professional milkmaid, but he is surrounded by a horde of suckers who do not care about everything and who are ready to break any critic. Their motto: DK is a genius, and you are an ungrateful shit! And such devs will continue to become more and more impudent, their fanbase is too large. Now their principle is why work hard, create a great game and get big, well-deserved money, if you can give almost nothing and receive big (already undeserved) money. :)
JamLiz, of course, has not yet sunk to such "heights" as Cookie, but there are already alarming symptoms. And especially touched by such "comrades" as Dad of Boy and sanin123, ready to shut anyone's mouth, using the fucking argument that you need to pay a developer just to grumble.

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
I have the artist added on facebook, the last time he posted something was may 17, also I know him sometime before he even started this project, but nothing about irl problems is posted there, just art he do for the game

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes