varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This game has improved a lot since I first tried it, the addition of Billie ... damn it was perfect. What a joy it gave me, to see more of Mrs. Jones, that milf, it drives me crazy ... I don't know about you but it would be great to see the MC's grandmother's cough cough. Until this version, v0.13.5d, this is a total beauty of game and art

Reactions: Tjop

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Someone needs to post the cheat codes on every other post so that no one has to go back very far to keep from having to ask and wait. I'll start:
Codes for 0.13.5d
Gallery code: h8jc4pt
Cheat code: n4jm57q

Also, even though I am free to do so, I am not going to grumble about the distribution of a free game being delayed from a proposed release schedule.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Someone needs to post the cheat codes on every other post so that no one has to go back very far to keep from having to ask and wait. I'll start:
Codes for 0.13.5d
Gallery code: h8jc4pt
Cheat code: n4jm57q

Also, even though I am free to do so, I am not going to grumble about the distribution of a free game being delayed from a proposed release schedule.
Because looking on the very first page (OP post) under patreon codes is oh so very hard too do...

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Hi guys, this is what's new in the next update.

As you knew that one of us got the Covid and that affected the progress of the update, we decided to do a remastering update, however, following the progress of the update so far, we will not reach to release an update this month (at least not in the quality we want).

So we will focus on doing everything with the best quality that you expect and not rush things and risk losing quality in the art or animations, and thus even being able to bring you more new content and some surprises.

We know that this may annoy some of you, however, you should know that we are the most interested in releasing updates more frequently, that is why we are always looking to reduce update times (while improving quality and content). However, we had several unforeseen events and the fact that one of us had covid stopped the progress of the update for several days

Just have a little patience and remember that it is always worth the wait and here you have a demonstration of this with this new Wallpaper! Enjoy it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

As you knew that one of us got the Covid and that affected the progress of the update, we decided to do a remastering update, however, following the progress of the update so far, we will not reach to release an update this month (at least not in the quality we want).

So we will focus on doing everything with the best quality that you expect and not rush things and risk losing quality in the art or animations, and thus even being able to bring you more new content and some surprises.

We know that this may annoy some of you, however, you should know that we are the most interested in releasing updates more frequently, that is why we are always looking to reduce update times (while improving quality and content). However, we had several unforeseen events and the fact that one of us had covid stopped the progress of the update for several days

Just have a little patience and remember that it is always worth the wait and here you have a demonstration of this with this new Wallpaper! Enjoy it.

DAMN !

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Jackpot_LiAng

Apr 29, 2021

Can't wait.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Well, well, well . If the covid did not exist, then it would have to be invented. How many times he served as a reason for postponing deadlines, probably so many people did not die from him.

Then the logical question: was why the heck was to postpone the update of Jane, if you still did not have time to release the remaster this month?

Standard blah blah blah. I advise developers to use a more advanced definition - "will be released when it's ready" instead of the tales of "monthly updates". So it will be, at least, much more honest, and a similar formulation is usually used by the developers of the major league - icstor, DarkCookie, etc. After all, you probably strive for this - to receive several tens of thousands of $ per month and release a maximum of one update per year. I believe that you will achieve this noble goal.
I sincerely wish you all kinds of failures and all the bad things.

Thank you for being a truly passionate fan. Who is always following the game, and can't wait to get more and more. Spending all your time reading and commenting with that excitement means that Sexnote is really important and almost an addiction for you. I sincerely wish you all kinds of successes in your life so that you find other things to pay attention to (besides Sexnote of course) and that you continue enjoying the game and the drama that you put on in the forums anonymously.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Thank you for being a truly passionate fan. Who is always following the game, and can't wait to get more and more. Spending all your time reading and commenting with that excitement means that Sexnote is really important and almost an addiction for you. I sincerely wish you all kinds of successes in your life so that you find other things to pay attention to (besides Sexnote of course) and that you continue enjoying the game and the drama that you put on in the forums anonymously.
Sarcasm is the home of narrow-minded, petty, and embittered minds.
Why should I find other things to do if you have solemnly vowed on the Qur'an to release an update next month, and if you do not release it, then I can still continue to troll you. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: bogodit

nilo96

May 7, 2020
I sincerely wish you all kinds of successes in your life so that you find other things to pay attention to (besides Sexnote of course) and that you continue enjoying the game and the drama that you put on in the forums anonymously.
However, you are absolutely right (it is always useful to listen to an intelligent person), perhaps I'll do something much more useful - I'll go to the toilet.

HasturWard

Dec 22, 2020
I've played the 0.13.5d version and I'm impressed by the amount of content. I think this game will be a great success if you polish some details like sketchy transitions or wrong notes in the character recommendation section. Good job!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sarcasm is the home of narrow-minded, petty, and embittered minds.
Why should I find other things to do if you have solemnly vowed on the Qur'an to release an update next month, and if you do not release it, then I can still continue to troll you. ;)
Wow. I'm thinking of "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift and many other works.
Such honesty. At least you admit you are a troll, though what the Qur'an has to do with anything, I may never know.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes