PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Newest Post from JamLiz:
oj.png
Personally, i think the old Kylee scene looks better, the new one is way too oversaturated & how does SexNote have 60 Fps Animations if Summertime Saga have 12 frames per second animations and looks more fluid ?

New Scene rework (full resolution)
Censored.jpg

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This is the 3rd kylee rework if I'm not mistaken and i do have to say the 1st and 2nd kylee look more better than this one released.

she's supposed to look young, but this new face make her look like she's 35 or 48 years old :( well i guess it is what it is right?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Personally, i think the old Kylee scene looks better, the new one is way too oversaturated & how does SexNote have 60 Fps Animations if Summertime Saga have 12 frames per second animations and looks more fluid ?
Well, as far as I can tell, Sexnote uses Live 2D or similar to create animations, so there will be some oddities associated with using a software to give motion to static images. SS seems to animate by actually drawing each frame (like SexNote used to do, except it has more frames), so they will feel different for sure. I'm not an artist though, take what I say with a grain of salt.

As for what I think of the rework, I really didn't think there was a need for reworking camera angles or the scene in general. I'd be happy with having the exact same scene with the new animation technique. The new face does look a little off, but I will hold my judgment until the update drops. Hopefully it will turn out great, Kylee is my favorite character.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
In my opinion, the scenes with sister were already passably, but the story of Sue (mom) really requires alteration - bloody tears really start to flow from this drawing and animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Same Old F95 Story Already Happened One Hundred Zillion Times:

game becoming more and more popular -----> devs cashing in ------> updates released less and less frequently --------> devs reworking what DOES NOT need to be reworked --------> ME realizing the game isn't going anywhere and never going to be completed ---------> ME shrugging and moving on to another game.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017

game becoming more and more popular -----> devs cashing in ------> updates released less and less frequently --------> devs reworking what DOES NOT need to be reworked --------> ME realizing the game isn't going anywhere and never going to be completed ---------> ME shrugging and moving on to another game.

ahhh, comeeeee man.
JamLiz are one of those Devs that keep on in the progress and update
Look how SexNote looks like before, kind horrible comparing now and every update has more and more content with better draw and animations. They are evolving there skills, it's a good point.
The best Dev it's NTL, no one can question that. and it's imposible to compare.

Reactions: hareram007

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ahhh, comeeeee man.
Look how SexNote looks like before, kind horrible comparing now and every update has more and more content with better draw and animations. They are evolving there skills, it's a good point.
A-ha, sure :sleep:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
ahhh, comeeeee man.
Lets say you're right for a moment.

Now... do you realize how the new kylee looks right now?!
I'm 90% positive that not a single pledger/patron of his its actually pleased nor happy with this change and if the dev gets feedback from the supporters then i'm sure this change would be reverted for a better game quality sake for everyone.

but then again if the dev do plan to remake her. then that means it must be doing a full remake of the scenes with that new face which would require a lot of time to invest in. ´´unless its just adding the new face to the current scenes and making them fit into the current scenes´´ which would be lame.

anyways this change is not that good in any aspect at all from all the updates anyone could ever expect at!

nilo96

May 7, 2020
ahhh, comeeeee man.
A highly controversial statement. Yes, of course, the quality of drawing and animations has increased, but almost all other aspects of the game remained at the same primitive level: almost complete absence of the main plot, lack of development of relationships with girls, primitive gameplay based on grinding and constant repetitions of the same actions, leveling for the sake of leveling. In short, if the game was released within the terms that the dev announced (update every two months), then it would have an undeniable advantage, but this way the waiting time clearly does not pay off with the quality of the project. There are quite a few games that are as good as SEXNOTE (for example, LittleMan, HeroSexAcademia, Apocalypse). I even recently began to respect DarkCookie again, since the time between STS releases is not much more than the time that JAMLIZ will spend, but the attention to detail is an order of magnitude higher.

Apr 22, 2019
Lets say you're right for a moment.

Now... do you realize how the new kylee looks right now?!
I'm 90% positive that not a single pledger/patron of his its actually pleased nor happy with this change and if the dev gets feedback from the supporters then i'm sure this change would be reverted for a better game quality sake for everyone.

but then again if the dev do plan to remake her. then that means it must be doing a full remake of the scenes with that new face which would require a lot of time to invest in. ´´unless its just adding the new face to the current scenes and making them fit into the current scenes´´ which would be lame.

anyways this change is not that good in any aspect at all from all the updates anyone could ever expect at!
I agree as well regards the improved quality of the animations, but indeed the plot is still absent and I wonder how their patreons will react, if the next update is postponed, even though right now I ask myself why the new nose (of the nun and in this case as well of the mc's sister) looks like something Ronald Mcdonald would leave as souvenir after a good ride.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Show us on the doll where the developers hurt you.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Show us on the doll where the developers hurt you.
but man...you're not giving us the content 'I' want right now - for free...you aren't providing us with the 'stuffs' quick enough from an idea you came up w/ ( uncommisioned)...and the milking...ugh, don't get me started...<actually/maybe>...heavens people should spend their money how/where they want. yes there are milkers ( can be easily fixed - don't patronize( its their money they can light it and stuff it up their azzes (personally that might be more entertaining than some games))

Oh right, original question...right here...right on the 'pi pi'

<open the gates>

• Haha
Reactions: madrid3423

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
but man...you're not giving us the content 'I' want right now - for free...you aren't providing us with the 'stuffs' quick enough from an idea you came up w/ ( uncommisioned)...and the milking...ugh, don't get me started...<actually/maybe>...heavens people should spend their money how/where they want. yes there are milkers ( can be easily fixed - don't patronize( its their money they can light it and stuff it up their azzes (personally that might be more entertaining than some games))

Oh right, original question...right here...right on the 'pi pi'

<open the gates>
Filius Canis
screenshot0005.png

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes