yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow. I'm thinking of "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift and many other works.
Such honesty. At least you admit you are a troll, though what the Qur'an has to do with anything, I may never know.
As a sarcastic person myself, "A Modest Proposal" is effectively a sacred text in my book. At least the troll is self-aware, though, a rare quality among them.

Again, for all the people on here who don't understand how difficult it is to create high-quality hand-drawn animations, THIS SHIT TAKES TIME. You can look at the quality of JamLiz's releases when they stuck to a strict release time vs. the quality when they took the time needed to put out something that reflected their skills. Bitching and conspiratorial thinking won't make them release any faster and they've always released much faster than most other devs who do quality hand-drawn animated content.

Jamliz I hope that your Covid case wasn't/isn't severe. Good luck with recovering and in general.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You are wrong - I did not say that I am a troll, it was only said that I will continue to troll the developer if he breaks his next promise. You can troll someone, but not be a troll - feel the difference. ;) In a sense, i am doing hard and thankless work - I do not let JamLiz relax and be confident in his own infallibility, i keep him in creative tension. :)
At the expense of the Koran - in Islam, the oath on it is considered unbreakable, but it is still periodically violated.

Imagine i understand that. The main complaint was that he did not fulfill his promises ... again ... for the umpteenth time. Perhaps he should be more honest with the people who support him and not make unrealistic promises. Try to read the posts carefully next time and not write any nonsense. OK? :)
As for the game itself: yes, of course, the quality of drawing and animations has increased significantly, but the same cannot be said about the story itself, the elaboration of characters, locations, the interactivity of the environment, game mechanics - all this remained at about the same level as in the earliest releases.
We can talk when your head comes out of the stratosphere. Until then not seeing anything of value you're adding to the thread.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
We can talk when your head comes out of the stratosphere. Until then not seeing anything of value you're adding to the thread.
You flatter yourself so much, thinking that someone wants to talk to you, although the first one started this useless verbiage. What, however, self-importance, just do not burst from your own importance, baby. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bogodit

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You are wrong - I did not say that I am a troll, it was only said that I will continue to troll the developer if he breaks his next promise. You can troll someone, but not be a troll - feel the difference. ;) In a sense, i am doing hard and thankless work - I do not let JamLiz relax and be confident in his own infallibility, i keep him in creative tension. :)
At the expense of the Koran - in Islam, the oath on it is considered unbreakable, but it is still periodically violated.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...
Are you saying the developer swore upon the Koran? I don't remember seeing that. Do you have a link for that?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You can all argue over the delay, what i wanna know is whats getting remastered? As in reworking old scenes? If thats the case then may i humbly request more sex scenes with an emphasis on the cleavage? There is too few tit jobs, the sister has only one sex scene if i recall right where you can even see hers and Billie has none where you can see hers whilst she is getting in on the action and not a side treat whilst others get all the fun.

Other than that im honestly really happy with the game and its content. It gets better every update and im actually quite impressed how im on board with everygirl were getting it on with regardless of the variety on offer from those closest to home to even golden oldies who go to church haha. Truth is im actually most excited for some Grandmother action far before any school friends or teachers etc im sure others would much rather see but thats just my opinion.

Feb 27, 2020
Maybe it needs to be said.
If you dont want to listen to someone in specific, like forever, the solution is simple:
  1. Click on that user's pfp or username
  2. Click on the "ignore" button
  3. Profit. That user's comments wont show up anymore for you.
Its a win-win. Mr Controversial can say whatever the fuck he wanna say, and those who are annoyed with his stance will now have peace inside their heads. The slapfights are really unnecesary.

Konkaki

Jul 14, 2019
The first photo in photography minigame with sis is always blurry, no matter when i click it become same blurry photo, and this is not the case of my bad timing.

Nerchiaman

Apr 20, 2018
Art looks interesting, however I can't help to notice that the game is at version 0.13.whatev after 2 years...
How come? Developer wants to build an enormous world with infinite choices or it is just scam?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Art looks interesting, however I can't help to notice that the game is at version 0.13.whatev after 2 years...
How come? Developer wants to build an enormous world with infinite choices or it is just scam?
Version numbering seems to be arbitrary among devs. This one has 20 change-logs in 24(ish) months, been pretty steady - better than a lot.

Reactions: Nerchiaman

nilo96

May 7, 2020
This is, of course, not a scam, but indeed, over the past 7 months, the developer has released one add-on 0.13.5. And although he promised to release an update in 2 months (1/2 for one month), but various "personal circumstances" did not allow him to do this even once. The latest version at the moment was released in early May, in June instead of version 0.14 he decided to release an update of old scenes, but again moved it - so we are waiting. The game is not bad, but I would not recommend supporting the developer on Patreon, as well as criticizing him here. ;)
There are a lot of fanatical cultists here, and besides, your comments can be banalized - such freedom of speech, fuck.

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Stumbled on what is probably an exploit regarding the magic system. Turn on the eye magic and collect all but one bubble, then turn it off and back on. A whole new random set of bubbles will appear. You can hit your current cap spamming this fairly quick since you dont have to change location every time. Sorry if its already known and mentioned somewhere in this 200 page thread. Also sorry if it was something you were enjoying using.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Stumbled on what is probably an exploit regarding the magic system. Turn on the eye magic and collect all but one bubble, then turn it off and back on. A whole new random set of bubbles will appear. You can hit your current cap spamming this fairly quick since you dont have to change location every time. Sorry if its already known and mentioned somewhere in this 200 page thread. Also sorry if it was something you were enjoying using.
To tell or not to tell, That is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to keep
the exploits to yourself and be greedy,
Or tell everyone in the forum about it,
And by telling, end them.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
I legit forgot about the magic aspect of the game aside from the shinigamis. What does the SexNote do again? Besides x-ray vision?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
How are supposed to talk to Jane when she hasn't been around for quite a while. Is she hiding?
It's a semi bug ( been around forever) where if you don't concentrate on Jane's route the "mom's" will have their spat and Jane will leave - but the quest is not updated.

Mar 27, 2018
Hi guys, this is what's new in the next update.

As you knew that one of us got the Covid and that affected the progress of the update, we decided to do a remastering update, however, following the progress of the update so far, we will not reach to release an update this month (at least not in the quality we want).

So we will focus on doing everything with the best quality that you expect and not rush things and risk losing quality in the art or animations, and thus even being able to bring you more new content and some surprises.

We know that this may annoy some of you, however, you should know that we are the most interested in releasing updates more frequently, that is why we are always looking to reduce update times (while improving quality and content). However, we had several unforeseen events and the fact that one of us had covid stopped the progress of the update for several days

Just have a little patience and remember that it is always worth the wait and here you have a demonstration of this with this new Wallpaper! Enjoy it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who of you who have caught this damn virus I hope it stay/be fine.

your game is just great one of the best games i've played so far.

and finally I have two questions
Grace the nun was she a virgin?
MC was the first one who had sex with her?
in the game it's not very well explained if she's a virgin or not, when it comes to nuns I like the idea of them being virgins and I don't know if I'm the only one.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I legit forgot about the magic aspect of the game aside from the shinigamis. What does the SexNote do again? Besides x-ray vision?
Well, it makes it easier to influence people so technically I guess having it is a lore justification for how easily the MC gets laid.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes