ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yo guys stuck at Kylee repeatedly telling me to gtfo when I visit her in the afternoon-tried progressing other people a lot but no good. What am I supposed to do here? Have I just not progressed enough? Is it a bug? Appreciate anyone's time/advice
Edit: Realizing I'm actually stuck as hell with almost everyone at this point-just repeated scenes or no progress at all-is this game just hella broken? Or does doing some shit before other shit break the game? Am I just incredibly stupidly missing something obvious?

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2017
Yo guys stuck at Kylee repeatedly telling me to gtfo when I visit her in the afternoon-tried progressing other people a lot but no good. What am I supposed to do here? Have I just not progressed enough? Is it a bug? Appreciate anyone's time/advice
Edit: Realizing I'm actually stuck as hell with almost everyone at this point-just repeated scenes or no progress at all-is this game just hella broken? Or does doing some shit before other shit break the game? Am I just incredibly stupidly missing something obvious?
Here is a clue.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
wish I knew the proper way to get the image to play rather then be displayed hyper text
I feel you-a delayed burn is never as satisfying to deliver. I think it has to do with your source/link. If you find a different version of that you should be able to drag and drop. The sooner they know they're burned the better-ask the master below

Animated GIF

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Game looks pretty good so far with some major exceptions. It needs some heavy spelling/grammar work and to have all visuals of Father Morgan removed. Have Father Morgan only referenced by other characters but never seen. Having Morgan freeman as a priest screwing(implied) around with one of the hottest characters in the game completely hoses the game over. Also since the MC has such a big cock that shoots massive loads why not have him cum all over the massive tits of the therapist then her have him and hinn lick it off and eat it? Also as long as his cock is and as hard as he comes when he's getting a handjob sitting down and starts to cum let the female aim his cock at his mouth while he's cumming so he gets a mouthful to swallow for her then she can lick all the leftover cum off of him and clean his cock for him.
Thought I was the only one that had a problem with the whole Father Morgan thing-get it if people don't mind/are turned on by the idea but to me it's just eww-total turnoff. I don't know, I grew up with Shawshank Redemption and Invictus among his other gems so the idea of Morgan Freeman/Mandela sexually manipulating this nun for however long is the last thing I want to constantly be reminded of-even if it was a different person, though, the idea is still yuck to me-guess we're in the minority

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
So I'm 1/2 to 1/3 of the way into the game, and I love the mechanics and the art. I have found no bug at all. The story is fun too, although I wish we were spending more time with those cute inter-dimensional minks...

If there's any disappointment it's that the sex scenes are few and very vanilla - mostly hand jobs and blow jobs.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So I'm 1/2 to 1/3 of the way into the game, and I love the mechanics and the art. I have found no bug at all. The story is fun too, although I wish we were spending more time with those cute inter-dimensional minks...

If there's any disappointment it's that the sex scenes are few and very vanilla - mostly hand jobs and blow jobs.
Better to actually wait since the kylee change looks completely off and maybe it be a good chance to give jamliz feedback about why the change is not that ´´clear on her´´

but either way around, i guess if comes out this week or in 2 weeks then better to provide enough for see what will happen with this rework

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes