Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
what's wrong with these noses? is there a new fetish? i don't get it...
View attachment 1300243
It's like every woman now has either a permanent clown nose or is just simply an incurable drunkard.
And don't even get me started on the fact that it seems like they are also redesigning them with pig noses now for some ungodly reason. :rolleyes: ffs

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I still cant believe people are into the giant over inflated boob thing that I see so many artists use
And I can't believe you came here just to comment that. I don't know if anyone ever told you but not everyone has the same fetishes. People like different stuff, if it's not for you, no one will force you to play the game.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
At this point, I'm just confused. The whole point of switching from the Jane update to a remaster update was that this was easier, so they could release last month. Just apply the new animation technique to the illustrations they already had, and done.
Why are they redrawing so much stuff, to the point it's becoming as much work as a brand new character? Kinda defeats the purpose of the switch. The issue with the older scenes was the FPS, don't think Kylee had anything wrong with the illustrations or angles.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
At this point, I'm just confused. The whole point of switching from the Jane update to a remaster update was that this was easier, so they could release last month. Just apply the new animation technique to the illustrations they already had, and done.
Why are they redrawing so much stuff, to the point it's becoming as much work as a brand new character? Kinda defeats the purpose of the switch. The issue with the older scenes was the FPS, don't think Kylee had anything wrong with the illustrations or angles.
Allows devs to work at a slower pace, without having to think of anything new to do, and still be able to say they’re doing something for patrons’ sake.

It’s basically just creating work for themselves so they don’t have to be creative anymore.

Usually when remaking scenes they’re only a little bit better, or even a little worse (like amity park), and it would almost always be better for the fans to just get new content. Bones tales is one of the most guilty culprits of this for example.

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
Hey guys, how do you progress the storyline further after the blonde mom ''leaves''? I can't find her in the bedroom anymore

LaserMoon

Aug 27, 2019
Ok, this looks pretty good, I'm not a fan of VS but I'll give it a try. Thank you very much for uploading it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still cant believe people are into the giant over inflated boob thing that I see so many artists use
As someone who came of age in the seventies, I blame Underground Comix artists!
second-little-book-of-big-tits.jpg
Jinglebell Jizz.jpg
MLoff.jpg
Though to be honest, R. Crumb was more interested in another aspect of female anatomy:
crumbs-women-.jpg
Crumbs Women...the lost Star Trek episode.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes