Jul 5, 2019
Am I the only one who would forgo an update to storyline/characters in favor of JamLiz going back and redoing all of the old animations in 60fps?

My favorite characters are the ones we've already explored and had scenes with, and having only the new characters have quality animations is disappointing/sad.

Reactions: Rize and Olegowsom

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
When you first try out the game, the town is difficult to interpret. It would be helpful if locations unlocked more slowly, or if you got some indicator text on mouseover. The first time I stepped outside I couldn't tell which house I needed to return to.

Reactions: Kalasgurka

gasgag

Oct 20, 2017
Any hints on cleaning the church? Most of the time, although I clean all, seems I run out of time....Got it right 3 times somehow...But seems in a loop....Is it wrong, a bug, or is it just me not getting it? Thanks.
Did you checked the ceiling of the church ? the loop should stop when you've cleaned the ceiling.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
the church mini game doesn't let you breath you got to be fast, got make sure you check ground and ceiling removing stuff or days will continue to loop, if MC says he stay behind basically means no progression. This didn't bother me much give us different things to do in the game, glad its not full novel style games, i like interacting with stuff in the game.

what i do want dev's to do the latest updates animation has gotten so much better, they really need go back to older scenes and characters and update them

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, is there some sort of cheat code to cancel the time limit in those stupid minigames in the church and with the psychologist? That bull$#it irritates me something fierce, really.

Last edited:

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Almost thought there would be no Billie new scenes. It still kind of a letdown but big grandma milkers changed my mind.

If any wiseguy read this, make a game with only real-life celebs. You have a gold mine in your hands.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone give me any hints or advice for the sister? She says Wants to be alone after I helped her with the website and the photos.

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
I can't seem to advance the church quest. It says me to go to the church but nothing happens there, I tried to go every day of the week in either morning or afternoon, including week end and I am not sure if it is a bug or I am missing something :HideThePain:

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes