*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
oh? what happened to the pregnancy tag? i admit i was a little annoyed that you only knock up one girl and its only shown for like 5 sec but normally this site throws pregnancy tags like candy

kamiyama29

Apr 28, 2018
kneel for the hero
for this is not a hero, I stole my pleasure to be able to play it 1 day before the others because I support the developer to have this right already that the game was released with 1 day late due to a personal bug. little pain in the ass to see that especially that the developer had tomorrow for everyone he could not respect what was planned by the developer

• Angry
Reactions: bogodit

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Well, so much for that...

Kylee's gallery has been wiped. If I try to rewatch the photoshoots, the game reverts back to that point at Kylee's story. Photoshoot 1 seems to revert to a state where you can't progress. So I guess the move is to stick to the end of story scenes, and wait for gallery codes to unlock everything, if you don't want to break your save

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Hmm...some reason Kylee's Gallery content is locked for me, and i've completed everything for her. And this is from my old save, was able to do Mrs. White fine. But it seems you'll have to start over to get Kylee's to be unlocked again.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes