Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know exactly how I got it to work but this is what I did

I deleted the save file through C:/users/(your usersname)/AppData/roaming/RenPy/SexNote then just delete all that is in this folder
then I started a new game with the most recent content added

then I tried this
download unren https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
extract the .bat in the root of the SexNote (the place when you first enter the folder)
open the .bat and then click 1 to extract renpy then close the cmd window
then download notepad++
go to sexnote/game/code/mechanics/interface.rpy
open the file with notepad++

in it click the binoculars and then search for
label checkGallery:

replace the lines with
label checkGallery:
if codeGall == e:
$ persistent.unlock_gal01501 = True
call screen patreonButtomGallery

else:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sexnote-v0-15-0a-jamliz.31991/page-232#post-6542862
as followed by here except it's gal01501 now

that didn't work but when I typed in the code and suddenly it worked
??????
This worked for me, except all i deleted was saves in game folder
sexnote/games/saves delete everything inside

thoox22

Jun 25, 2021
Is the game crashing for anybody else when using Agamoto's eye in a conversation or is my install just busted

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I don't know exactly how I got it to work but this is what I did

I deleted the save file through C:/users/(your usersname)/AppData/roaming/RenPy/SexNote then just delete all that is in this folder
then I started a new game with the most recent content added

then I tried this
download unren https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
extract the .bat in the root of the SexNote (the place when you first enter the folder)
open the .bat and then click 1 to extract renpy then close the cmd window
then download notepad++
go to sexnote/game/code/mechanics/interface.rpy
open the file with notepad++

in it click the binoculars and then search for
label checkGallery:

replace the lines with
label checkGallery:
if codeGall == e:

else:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sexnote-v0-15-0a-jamliz.31991/page-232#post-6542862
as followed by here except it's gal01501 now

that didn't work but when I typed in the code and suddenly it worked
??????
can I get a download to your file I must be formatting it wrong and get a script error

Viressa

May 24, 2018
cleaning the church is like playing fucking dark souls.
I was very strongly tempted to make a Fuck The Minigames mod specifically to remove it but then I managed to get a few lucky streaks and finished the church arc before I completely lost my mind. (I'm disabled and can't do fast mouse movement very well.) I'll definitely do it if I ever lose my save file and have to play this game from scratch again.

Playing the new update now and god I hate Ruby and Olivia so much, and not in the way I'm sure we're intended to. Why do these characters exist? Why do their scenes have such absurdly high word counts?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
can I get a download to your file I must be formatting it wrong and get a script error

whole damn game and everything. Extract both files into one, I had to seperate because limit was 1gb on litterbox

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In 0.15.0b there are scenes with the [totally not vampires really we promise] girls which do not show up in the in game walkthrough. You need to just keep on visiting the house at the very top-right of the map and do minigame until all their scenes are done.
Very sexy scenes with those thirsty cumpires
Codes 0.15.0a
Gallery: ds31ij
Cheat: bc1tc6
Jamliz do you have the 0.15.0b codes? a and b have different codes
What should I do? I can't find her
did you go into the room at the end of the corridor where your mom sleeps in?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
you need to be more specific than this, I've been stuck with this for many game releases now, all other scenes were finished, except this one. I search the thread, seem nobody has an answer to this.
You can't work on Jane until you progress much, much further in the game. Do all the content for every other character. This includes the "wait a really long time for that lady to get pregnant" quest.

If every character in the hints says "That's all for this version" and you still haven't continued Jane's storyline then it's probably bugged. Try starting a new game. (Your save being many versions old is probably the culprit.)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes