SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Is the game crashing for anybody else when using Agamoto's eye in a conversation or is my install just busted
the game is Crashing a lot, had to replay the game-play since my old save file doesn't work and I have seen a lot of missing scenes from the gallery so i had to start over again.
Mine is the medical appointment when she do the check up it's bugged so I had to ignore it but then when the scene is finished it bounce me back to the title 1637392315388.png

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
the game is Crashing a lot, had to replay the game-play since my old save file doesn't work and I have seen a lot of missing scenes from the gallery so i had to start over again.
Mine is the medical appointment when she do the check up it's bugged so I had to ignore it but then when the scene is finished it bounce me back to the title View attachment 1509188
yes i got the same issue and after this scene when i select agamoto eye on jade, home page opens.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
the last appoinment with sue and the nurse always end up bring me to the main menu automatically. and i saw that same complain from the others too. so is it mean that we cant continue the story at the hospital yet?

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Really bad bugs kicking you back to start menu I was in the house and switched the eye of amamoto and bump back to start menu. Also the eye of amamoto only seems to last for a second and then it flicks back to character normally dressed.

wubudu

Oct 30, 2019
While everyone's playthrough's crashing. Here I am hoping for the android version. What even happened?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes