mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Version 0.15.0b
Thank you. I tried it in that version and it works.
Gallery code: y23IKlO13
Cheat code: l051huw6gd
Can you please edit that post to include the exact version. specifically Version 0.15.0b
Doesnt work bruh.
Make sure to open it in a program that lets you zoom in and switch to a clear font. I recommend liberation mono.
The gallery code has a capital aye (i), a lower case ell (L), and the number one (1). I was first using it in a font where the 3 looked identical and it threw me off until I switched to a better font and enlarged it a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeBusta

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
so version 0.15.0b is bugged and crash often?
I have had literally 0 crashes myself. That said, I have imported a previous save with everything done and only played the new content in this version. And the reports people are giving of their crashes thus far appear to be old content.

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019
I have had literally 0 crashes myself. That said, I have imported a previous save with everything done and only played the new content in this version. And the reports people are giving of their crashes thus far appear to be old content.
Ok, i lost my old save. So I'll finish the previous version's contents(0.14.5b), that i still have, and then try this new one. ty

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah the gallery code doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes I made sure it was Capital I-Capital K-Lower Case L. For what it's worth the cheat code doesn't work either though I have no use for it considering I already grinded max stats legit already. The gallery code is mainly just to reunlock the scenes that got changed for the Blonde Mom and the Sister among other characters (because god forbid they be retroactive).

truten

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah the gallery code doesn't work.
And yes I made sure it was Capital I-Capital K-Lower Case L. For what it's worth the cheat code doesn't work either though I have no use for it considering I already grinded max stats legit already. The gallery code is mainly just to reunlock the scenes that got changed for the Blonde Mom and the Sister among other characters (because god forbid they be retroactive).
Try full version instead compressed, works for me

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Gallery code: y23IKlO13
Cheat code: l051huw6gd
Definitely works. Thanks man, I can't stand the idea of having to play through stuff again.

I mean, trying to skip to new content partially resets your gallery, and there's still bugs you know will require even more save incompatibility in the future to fix. And it's not even like the plot does anything to arouse or immerse you in any way either, so I'm fully content just skipping over the uninspired gameplay for this one.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Try full version instead compressed, works for me
This is the full version. I never use compressed versions of any games.

v.0.15.0b - Cheat code/Gallery code: l5ahdk10
This worked (it's a lower case L for those who also couldn't get the other one to work).

Edit: Also not sure if it matters but the version I have is from Mediafire so maybe the Mediafire version is a different version with the same version code compared to the Mega one and that's why there is a discrepancy.

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
I think that the file system improvements have broken some of the older content in the latest version. Hospital examination events are broken and the one where the nurse examines MC's problem does kick you to the main screen.

Reactions: FreeCaster333

DanteHell

Sep 10, 2018
This is the full version. I never use compressed versions of any games.

This worked (it's a lower case L for those who also couldn't get the other one to work).

Edit: Also not sure if it matters but the version I have is from Mediafire so maybe the Mediafire version is a different version with the same version code compared to the Mega one and that's why there is a discrepancy.
i downloaded from mediafire and it didnt work

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Question to EVERYBODY:

is this 0.15.0b update UTTERLY & FUCKINGLY BROKEN?

I loaded my 0.14.5 save (finished everything in it, mind you) and THIS is what I get when I check what I should do:

screenshot0001.png

So, I'm supposed to work for Jane, uh?

BUT I can't talk to her:
screenshot0002.png

Well, I should talk to Jane, then. BUT Jane is NOWHERE:
screenshot0003.png
(what? where's Jane?)

Any ideas?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes