Skode

Mar 9, 2020
For anyone curious: Newest update seems to only have content for Mrs. White (Mike's mom).
Long overdue in all honesty - ill take an update dedicated solely to the sluttiest MILF in town any day of the week. She along side the MCs grandmother were the 2 most wanted for me so im half way there now! lol. The Aunt to be fair is prob overdue as well given how much she can tease the MC in several updates now with the topless sunbathing. Id like more updates expanding who weve already got vs more and more new characters getting added but thats just me personally.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Yeah if you used the cheat with the last version you don't even need to enter it. Everything is already unlocked....Sweet!!

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
In my opinion, by far this update was the best in terms of animation and positions during sex, it had been a long time since I didn't like an update of this game, as I liked this one, the only negative points I could mention are that: everything seems to be very fast, and it really was, I think I finished it in less than 20 minutes, and there's another one but since I don't know how to put a spoiler tag, so let it go (google translator)

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
nice update minus the hateful bitch....went from semi femdom and i bet the next update will be full on femdom...smh...unless it starts like that and then can be turned around that would be awsome. other than that the christmas part is still glitchy. overall im looking forward to the next update

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Long overdue in all honesty - ill take an update dedicated solely to the sluttiest MILF in town any day of the week. She along side the MCs grandmother were the 2 most wanted for me so im half way there now! lol. The Aunt to be fair is prob overdue as well given how much she can tease the MC in several updates now with the topless sunbathing. Id like more updates expanding who weve already got vs more and more new characters getting added but thats just me personally.
I agree and will add that grandmother has been needing it since the first update. The dev has been really cruel making that hot lonely widow wait this long to get some. She should have been one of the first ones.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes