Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I know this has been questioned before, but I couldnt seem to find an answer.
I've played the game from the beginning, but between these remakes messing up the progression, now I'm at a point where I need to talk to Jane, but she's nowhere to be seen. I've already done Jane's questline, she moved out then made up with Sue, but she's not at the corporation or at the house. Kyle's progression is stuck, which in turn locks other characters.
Is there a solution to this other than starting over? Skipping to new content is not ideal, since I've missed stuff from previous updates.
1649477131511.png

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
Ok you have GOT to slow down the minigames just a bit. That or add an easy mode for the scrubs like us using a track pad. It was hard enough to get the other minigames but they had set patterns so it was manageable. But this new matching game is way to fast to do with out insane luck with a track pad.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Frome like 3~4 updates i don't need (gallery mode) or (gallery codes) its always full and fully available , I don't remember toying with game files but apparently i broke something hmmmmmmm

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Frome like 3~4 updates i don't need (gallery mode) or (gallery codes) its always full and fully available , I don't remember toying with game files but apparently i broke something hmmmmmmm
Ren'Py games saves a "persistent" file, which tracks records of any single game done in that engine, so if the internal system of the game stays the same (no major re-done of the game coding and logical setup), all your past saves are efectively available to use in the next iteration / update, that's why you still have the gallery unlocked

In other matters, been poking around in the game files, and all indicates that the codes that i found are the right ones:

Cheat = g3j4i8
Gallery = d1n3o5

**EDIT**

Found the right codes

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Ren'Py games saves a "persistent" file, which tracks records of any single game done in that engine, so if the internal system of the game stays the same (no major re-done of the game coding and logical setup), all your past saves are efectively available to use in the next iteration / update, that's why you still have the gallery unlocked

In other matters, been poking around in the game files, and all indicates that the codes that i found are the right ones:

Cheat = ijlkqow217
Gallery = jqn2i1jinw

as they are in the code

however, I think there's a coding error, which is not triggering correctly the cheats, i'm still snooping around in order to see if i can pinpoint where the problem is
If i remember correctly the long code are there to mask actual ones.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes